#Metoo the push back

Hapa umedanganya.
https://time.com/5015204/harvey-weinstein-scandal/

Ok…on that list who have been dragged to court or jailed?

Strange that after men started the #MeToo push back, feminists started complaining of toxic masculinity. Ni kama pilot kuambia control tower na ground crew he is ready for takeoff then complain anaharakishwa aingie taxiway.

People got a lot of free time, just led the first two paragraphs expecting to come to the end only to find a whole novel stll waiting for me

Islam has survived for millennia with a gender separation policy that has worked for it…

block her uwache kuona thesis za ufala ktalk

This paragraphs are just too many. I got confused in the middle until sijui hata ulikuwa unasema nini?

Utazoea. Try reading books more often.

Maybe if you got used to reading, you would know that read doesnt even sound like led. Maybe if you spent your time in school well you, a grown ass man prolly s1s dad expected to help with homework, would know how to spell a nursery school word READ. Damn! The low IQ some men here have. Hata mtoto wa primo the worst mistake would be red not led. TF is led? SMH. Just try and read books ,zile za watoi huuzwa kwa jam, how can an adult not be able to spell the word READ.Do you even know how to read? I totally just give up on you . Throwing my hands up

Yaani a whole write up yet…ama wacha tu

Oh yeah? How about you suck my dick grammanazi and while at it contact them mofos at Harvard so that they cut you a check for saving humanity by correcting a spelling error which was intentional