MGTOW anthem....Kunguru hafugiki

WAIT WAIT WAIT @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii …was your pal taking slices before the break up too or he is just a rebound (sort off ) ?

Does it matter? The bottom line is that one invested his money, emotions n precious time while another one invested jack shit and both are eating from the same plate. The tragedy of monogamy at best.

Nothing sadder than a beta male who had all the tools to be alpha, but trapped himself before getting red pilled

Touche’…exactly

Kama tu jubilee hujanisaidia but hakuna shida … otherwise , i feel bad for the guy and the two kids , alafu the kids are boys … sh** !
MGTOW should go mainstream man !

It’s funny that these muscular guys still get dropped which boggles the mind:- Kitambi vs chiseled abs, bado utacheswo. Mwaga ndani and leave should be standard ops worldwide.

Being good guy to a woman is the surest way she will dump you
Hii mambo ya i love you to mwoman wachana nayo

fuck i know this bitc# and i know the guy who hits her personally…hii dunia kweli.

So have a sit down with @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii , compare notes if it’s the same or different ninjas hitting that coochie and bring us conclusive results and the way forward.

:D:D social media relationships

The one thing you MUST have as a man is red pill knowledge. And red pill knowledge is not meant to guarantee that she never flies away. It’s to make sure you know when someone will fly and to be comfortable when it happens. Funny enough when you are comfortable knowing that they will fly, it makes it 10x harder for them to do so

Yo

You have some good advice for these Betas. Sasa tafuta pesa uhame ghetto and eat life with a big spoon

i cannot say it any better…

And thye lady resigned from her job to be a full-time content creator

there is nothing wrong with that man…

The YouTube channel was a Family Channel. Right now she does not have a family. Uless she changes everything

hehehe beta males, just marry someone whome you can tolerate and can tolerate you when down, then keep your marriage life off social media , sasa watu wakiwa unfollow, sijui mtu aje comment kwa post ya mwingine ni issue.

Any human being whose first reaction is to unfollow you on social media when things go south, is a complete and utter idiot whom you’re better off without.
Social media and seeking pointless validation from strangers is what will be the end of many relationships in our lifetime.

:D:D

wacha nicheke nikiendaga hivi…:D:D:D…