MGTOW bachelor of the week

Yeah, what’s foolish about it?

Then all he has worked so hard for will be for shit. It shall benefit others instead of benefiting his own lineage.

You expect the foolish you are to understand anything told to him by A- in '94

Nobody gives a fuck about your 1994 KCSE grade. It’s been 26 years mofo, wake up! What have you achieved since then? How many PHDs? What ground breaking discoveries or innovations? How many multibillion companies have your name? How many bastards have you left on your path?

Lakini hakuli vizuri. Hiyo pesa yote na hana Kitambi ?

Dorsey eats one meal a day. Wewe tafuta diabetes polepole na uko na deni ya fuliza

Nobody is wrong …I give a ferrk …that’s one person.

You are such a lowlife subhuman to get any answer from me …filthy creature

MGTOW is a subtle art. Most airheads on Ktalk don’t seem to get that.
I don’t see the need to churn out kids like a rabbit ukiwa na salo ya 9k :D.
MGTOW idumu

kitambi is a sign of being reckless with your health

Ban this faggot @Old Monk ,y are young men advocating faggotry.this motherfuckers who don’t want to marry are 1.either very poor and can’t support a family or 2.wanabomoana kabattt like swine

Maybe,family homicides due to financial constraints are common so avoid looming tragedy 2. Ukweli ni kuwa closet fags are married with kids kama uwes the guy thinks about gays all day long.

I see the light:Dbut pia mgeytow kuna shida sana.hapo lazima they are faggots under one umbrella

Your level of ignorance is too high.

Nobody gives a fuck. You’re Nobody.

I am A- in '94
I am an Arab

Yes, pretty much a nobody.

I am both of the two… and worth more than you …I can just pay you to pee on your asshole …or even poop on it

:D:D:D:D:D:D

https://www.forbes.com/profile/mark-zuckerberg/?sh=49e23ca03e06

Mark Zuckerberg! He is married, became a Billionaire at 23, has a kid, and is 10 times more wealthier than Jack Dorsey, yet he is almost 10 years younger than him. So what is your point?

Ignorance coupled with 3kgs of dogma