MGTOW Chairmen, please help a brother out

Buy several kilos of Arimis

I used to do that lakini hii mambo ya Brett kavanaugh huko USA got me thinking ,what if after 20 years Mimi ndio for runner wa kua prezzo ,then some feminist akuje na ma allegations and try to fuck me up ,learned my lesson

Hehehehe:D:D:D

MGTOW ni ujinga. Life is hard, then you die. Ukishameza red pill, you are supposed to use that knowledge to reverse the tricks women pull on men. Don’t get out of the game completely, that’s like commiting suicide cause life is hard. Lame.

:D:D:D:D
Hilarious bullshit.
What sort of women do you ‘engage’?

Hapa boss i have to disagree wit u. We cant be avoiding these women, we just have to improve ourselves to a level where we can fuk them without commiting to them like beta males. In short, running the show instead of them running it.

Exactly my sentiments!

Any movement which relies on made up, unnatural “tips” issa lie. Tho I admire your sincerity! :D:D

Don’t MGTOW forever .Use that time to rediscover yourself and add value to your life .Build your business,join a gym and lift and acquire a skill that people will be willing to pay for .Avoid long term commitments with women and spin plates the way Wafula spins chapatis .Use that time to understand the psychology of women and the sexual market place dynamics .
Treat MGTOW as a boot camp (mine was 5 years ) and at the end of the session ,you’ll come out a high value man who knows what your mission in this is .
To be redpilled is to have a 7D view of life .Unaonea bullshit - especially ya women -ikiwa 18 .

This comment deserve a fucking shot followed up by 2 ice cold beers. MGTOW is a factory where boys go in and fully-fledged men come out.

:D:D Alpha male leo umebomoa kabat.

Wait till you achieve success like I have and see the level of manipulation women use to " get you" ndio utajua why I say what I say.

Women who can be useful in building my empire ,sio watu wa kukula mushene na story za kifala ,Kama Ni kukamua mtu I " give " a women no more than 90 minutes alafu I bomoa her ,mambo ya maua and such shit apana tambua,I spend more than 20 hours building my self and my empire ,that’s the PRICE ya kuishi the top 10% of life,shida Ni that “price” is too high and very few men are willing to pay it ,Kama wewe

Game bado Niko ,I don’t engage women who add no VALUE in my life mambo ya chitchats with women is a no,Kama Ni interaction Ni 1) doe it put money in my pocket or naweza kamua bila drama and kids

Been going my own way in my own way even before they created this movement… I do my thing and the rest be damned.
One does not need justification or validation for being who they are from a group.

Freshi tajiri

I thought the proper way was the traditional way i.e nuclear family (Dad, mom alafu a brat and a younger devil.

Hii Ni history Kama Vasco da Gama ,the moral decadence and feminization can’t allow such family to exist ,Kama hujaoa don’t ,save and invest your money and you can have a family bila drama za Bibi Ingia YouTube and search a video ya coach Greg Adams on why traditional women cost the most ,na you can also check out his videos on mistakes women make,alafu familiarize yourself na BOILING THE FROG syndrome alafu ujiulize ,do I want that kind of life?

I have seen first hand how women behave once they think they have ‘trapped’ you either via mariage or kids. Utajua hujui

Red Pill is about knowing how to handle the bullshit in women. It is a counter feminism strategy. However, as a human being; one of the physiological needs is Love and Belonging. Your responsibility is to leverage Red Pill awareness into attaining the best sense of Love and Belonging you can get; nailing the alpha females. Hizi zingine za MGTOW and INCEL communities ni ujinga.