MGTOW Mkae Kando

Frankly, I don’t mind haters. Half of the website already hates me and I’m cool with it because I don’t care.

When a woman hates your guts, she doesn’t confront you directly. Women fight battles emotionally because they know that’s their strong suit.

For example, you insulted me directly. As men, that’s how we express ourselves by being straightforward. We settle differences on site. If we were in the streets, we would have exchanged blows and one of us would have gone to the hospital and the next day we would have moved on.

But women engage in a war of attrition. Death by a thousand cuts. She knows she can’t confront you directly so she drags you through a protracted emotional war and stabs you in the back at night.

I for one know for a fact that as much I applaud the progress we make as women the one thing feminism has managed to manipulate the whole entire world is the fallacy that a mother should/ MUST be the primary caregiver of the child unless she’s mentally incapacitated. Hapo mlichezwo. A man is also very capable of raising his offsprings.
And let’s face it, maybe such manipulations from gold diggers would die a natural death.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is a straight up lie. Don’t make me go back and look for all the crypto posts we have discussed in this forum.

Hapo kwa sweeps bana…some are epic and career ending ata wewe you wish you can like them too! Pia mimi hupigwa sweeps on the daily ,hec I don’t even bother to know who likes them.Too much work.

Child support should be capped at 30k per child maximum i.e 1k per day. Anything above that should be optional. This would prevent women from attempting to extort wealthy men through child support.

I believe that would be the silver bullet to this child support fraud schemes women run. Unfortunately, that would be opposed by everyone including human rights.

Nonzenze

Khasia I see what you did him there

Niliona Tauren pia alianza kukupiga sweeps very recently…

Nini ulimfanyia?

Alimyima poontang. Sasa Tauren who I suspect is either Trojanex or Scrotum ameshinda akitusi miti ati haina matunda matamu

I told him,based on his hekaya, his deek stinks and he needs to see a gyno.

43k entertainment?..what kind of entertainment is a one year old kid who spends 3/4 of his day asleep getting? Is he throwing a bash for his peers?

They are always inspired by Grade 1 hoes. Kama ex wife wa Dr. Dre

Nobody owes you nice comments amigo… Just objectivity and rational thought zingine zote ni by the way

I like direct wars, not cold warfare. I like harsh comments if they are directed at me. It’s the passive aggressive actions that grind my gears.

I get insulted here all day by the likes of @Jimit and @magreb but I don’t care because they are straightforward and engage me directly, not this cloak and dagger shiett.

[ATTACH=full]401366[/ATTACH]

CAT FIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHTT.

Tauren hutusi kila mtu and apparently, I own some major real estate in his head.

Nilikutusi directly ukaniblock tho’ :D:D:D:D

Actually @Coronatities just called you azzhole ahai na umelenga. This is not even the first time she has called you that , shouldn’t you be responding to that biatch too ? Ama umemblock ? So unataka nikutusi ndio uniblock pia ? :D:D:D

Sijablock @Coronatities . I don’t start two confrontations simultaneously. She gets a pass today :smiley:

Read the Art of War by Sun Tzu

Another anti-kikuyu politician who can’t keep his dirty paws off mungikiresses? Comes as no surprise.
You haven’t made it in life until you’ve bagged yourself a kikuyu mistress/wife.