MGTOW of the Year

[ATTACH=full]344825[/ATTACH]congrats. First person to block in Ktalk. You have truly made it

@poyoloko

@poyoloko u can withdraw your shitty comments like the omega female you are but hii ndio majibu punda ghaseer

Speaking of which, here’s how it went down in the after party of famous Verstappen showdown in Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez back in 2018 like i told u earlier @captain obvious @Kodiaga @Karoga @Sambamba and @Gamal Sankara . I filmed this myself from the paddock club
[MEDIA=twitter]1349895061513920519[/MEDIA]

Sasa unataka kulia ama uchijiwe ngamia:D
Malaya ndume wewe,
kublockiwa na chokoraa msenge ndio kumaanisha nini sasa:D

Lewis is the undisputable champ man. Nobody can get close bana not even @T.Vercetti

Lskini hamilton amezeeka banae, tho i still lyk him

Such a thread is pointless. I could easily find you a man who is married and has had the same success or more than Lewis Hamilton. Angalia the case with footballers. For a long time Ronaldo alikuwa MGOTW until recently. Pia Neymar is a fuckboy mpaka wa leo and hes almost turning 30. Messi on the other hand has had one girlfriend since he was a teen age 19 to be exact. Luiz Suarez got married at 22.
My verdict: I don’t think marriage or how a man relates to women is a determinant of success. Vitu kama intellect, physique, luck and environment play a bigger role.

Cosigned. But I think a MGTOW successful guy has something a successful married man doesn’t. Freedom. If you are married, you can’t be spontaneous like a bachelor. There is a tradeoff between family and spontaneity and I choose family every time. However, I am an objective person so I recognize that a married man can’t travel to some vacation paradise at the drop of a dime like a bachelor would even with the money because there are other factors at play.

kumbe max ako na singo matha? At that age Lewis was rolling with the hottest pussies. Nicole Sherzinger and was also linked with Rihanna

It means that going forward, he won’t be coming across your low IQ chokoraa filth on ktalk streets.

@Sokwe mtu natafuta @imei2012 I have his parcel, any leads where I can find him?

Women do play a huge role in a man’s financial success. Humans are social beings, and we are influenced by our environment, with our spouses being a large part of the environment. Therefore, it is imperative to be selective on your choice of a spouse, because that choice will very likely influence whether you become successful or not.

Ata mzito Tupac amesema kwa hio thread ingine. There are bitches, and there are women.
Marrying a bitch = Economic Disaster.
Marrying a woman = Economic Success.

No

No evidence no examples just spouting opinions from your ass.

who said I need such filthy like with a fellow man at mind nite…he can inbox you fagget you have an orgy…ata mimi naweza pea yeye block…malaya ya wanaume nyinyi

mkamba nenda ukamuliwe na @Sambamba anataka kulia juu bibi yake ametusiwa

[SIZE=5]

Huyu murio @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii niliskia hapendi wasichana niliskia ati anapenda kusnogi ndume tenderly on the lips.

He is a very ga.y njaruo kavirondo from Lake Kisumu !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]344937[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]344938[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]

Unataka kusema hata wewe uko Saudi Arabia kama your fellow njaruo @Tom Bayeye AKA kinyozi AKA Homosexual kinyozi???[/SIZE]

Next utaskia @Wanaruona akisema ako Keno Afghanistan.:rolleyes:

@Sambamba sometimes I think you can be very cruel with people’s emotions. Maybe it’s because you are a ga.y city conman. It’s quite unfortunate.