MGTOW vs Married Men: My Opinion

Truer word have never been said.

Go to a different market

Am happily married and love my wife till death part us

Marriage makes people miserable.

The realbrayo must be a talker.

You have a point.

[SIZE=1]And MGTOW makes people miserable[/SIZE]

The problem with mgtow is the kind of women they meet.I am sure they have good hekayas on why they joined mgtow.my advice to them,you can’t meet a good woman hanging out at Sabina joy,na sisemi uende kanisa either.just change your hang out places and I am sure you’ll find someone who’ll change your mind on mgtow

Major General wa wapi na anamwagiwa ndani ya haga? Bitching about women 24’7.Why is he insulting me? I have told him enough times. If anajua any human male or female mwenye amenikula, aletee evidence kwa kiwanja. Otherwise afyte hio mdomo imejaa sperm za waarabu. Not all women are whores like him and his mother. He wants to show men how terrible women are ndio apate customers wa kuuzia haga. Shindwe. Tumemuonea mbali.

Let him advertise his services openly instead of demonizing women. Kama mwanamke hakutaki, hakutaki, her pussy her choice. It’s not your right to have any woman you want bcz you are mail. Unless she is a sex worker like him. Chenye inamuuma is that him and his whore of a mother have no choice but kubinjwa by all customers bcz they need the money. So inamuuma sana when a woman says no bcz him himself he can’t say no to customer wa haga yake.

He can’t choose customers so he thinks everyone is like him. It’s not a privilege to marry a woman. Because women are the ones building the family. They are the ones doing home keeping, bearing and raising children for that home. I’ve said it here, mwanamke Hana hasara bcz she’s an asset wereva she is, if unmarried in her family of origin. She will nurture her parents and family the way she would have nurtured your family and your kids if she had married you. And when she dies her wealth will go back to her family of origin instead the husband’s family and children. So it’s the man losing when a woman won’t marry him and have his children. Not the woman. She is an asset and a builder. If Mutoko was married that money she’s paying for Ndinda her adopted daughter would be money she’d be putting into children in your lineage or family name. All the wealth she accumulates in her lifetime that could have gone to your family lineage is going to her parents if the and her adopted daughter. That’s why there’s so much pressure for women to marry bcz it benefits men and their families. If all women were to go their own way humanity would die out. Become extinct. That’s why in a sinking ship women are always saved first. They are the gateway for all humanity. So pple like Mr gae for pay here need to use reverse psychology to get women to give in to them. Women are getting woke. Hypergamy is a thing. If you have nothing to offer a woman more than what she can offer herself, wacha arudi kwa God vile alikuja. Utumwa to men tuliwachia mamako. Women are slowly but surely choosing a drama free stress free life devoid of abusive users, losers and broke asses like watu wako mgtow. Either adopt or stay child free. Enjoy your freedom and life in peace then when God calls you, all you have accumulated returns to the descendants of your family of origin instead o that of an ungrateful man who thinks it is his right to have you and your body and your money. Hampati ngooo. You no longer have control like you once did. Use all the propaganda and shaming you want. You and your family, your lineage ain’t getting no pussy, no kids and no fees, clothes or inheritance from me. I did not come to the world to raise for men children. And then they still can’t respect women for slaving for them, giving them immorality through their wombs. Raising their kids who bear their name. Si munasoma mwanamke Hana mbegu so why should a person with no mbegu raise your mbegu as a man. It’s not 50 50 when naming kids, they take their dad’s surname name 100% of the time. So 100% financial responsibility should be on the man. Watoto ni wake, sio wa mwanamke. A woman is just a helper. But men want women to be mules. Punda ife Lakini mzigo ifike. Pole. Mjinga akierevuka mwerevu yuko mashakani. Vindu vinarudi vile vilikuja. No need to join cults. That’s for the weak and confused like mgtow . Actions speak loudest. Women are going their own way na hatusumbui. We leave the talking to mgtow who can’t go a day without talking and thinking about a woman yet they claim to be going their own way.

You sound hurt kapondi, Wat happened? The guy is just online jocking anonymously but this now has become personal.who hurted you? Secondly do men suck cocks really?

She is a nut case suffering from post Alpha male syndrome. Alikulwa na boi akaingia mitini hehehe hizi ndio effects, real feminazi this one

Cheza chini major kapoti amejam :D:D:D:D:D

Well I am also joking why are you people getting hurt? Who hurt you? It’s a joke when he insults me when I hit back its personal? Double Standards much? I didn’t start the post to bash women. K? And I was replying to some body else not even him before he poked his nose insulting me here. I know the shaming tactics to silence women.When they stand up for themselves. Who hurt you? You so hurt? Who hurt you? Its getting old. Don’t talk shit about women and expect me to take it lying down . I won’t. Call me hurt or bitter or whatever. I think very highly of women and any enemy of women is a personal enemy of mine OK? If you have to joke steer clearly of insulting women. Otherwise I won’t spare your mother. Or your sorry behind.

Ask mimi humwagiwa ndani if he sucks arab decks or they just prefer his anus. I don’t know. I am not gay. And I have no gay friends. So ask the right people. Am very far from such nasty stuff. Asiniletee ushoga yake. I am not the one who frustrated him. Ndio akakua mgtow. Machungu apelekee mamake Malaya. Not me.

How do u write 3 pages addressed to someone u dont even know, at 7:30 AM in the morning…? Hio si ni wazimu, imagine what she can do in real life?

Save your energy, insults mean shit in an anonymous forum.

Cease fire

In real life @TrumanCapote and @mimi huwa namwaga ndani share the same bed.

:D:D:D:D:D:Dthats like fire sharing same bed with water

All this shit to a stranger. How about someone close to you? WAZIMU.

In the spirit of Christmas wacha niachie hapo. Peace on earth and good will to all men. I will avoid mgtow posts for the festive season. Our of respect to the season we are in.

Exactly.this is just foreplay to them.