MGTOW

MGTOW is a red pill away from OD’ing, a red pill away will keep the dementors away.

Once in a while, brown skin @M2Random will post something controversial to generate attention ;something he craves and lives by.
Assiduity is a currency for him.

His favourite subject is on MGTOW because of the emotional response it generates.

Most bachelor mgtow men are richer than married men,they have greater financial control of their money, minimal debts and more assets.Most married men co own major assets na khupipi and the bank . Mgtow men are better placed to start and run successful business and other high risk ,high return investment unlike married men who have “choose” what the wife says.

If you’ve looked keenly into faggot Azor’s posts, you’ll realize he places so much emphasis on looks of a man. I don’t think a normal man is ever possesed with looks like the way faggot is. Only one answer. Azor is a fully fledged faggot.

You don’t come here blabbering without facts and figures. A link is paramount in this instances

I’m legit surprised that this is actually news in this village!

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/01/19/women-men-and-the-new-economics-of-marriage/

https://www.stlouisfed.org/publications/regional-economist/second-quarter-2019/earnings-gap-marital-status-race-gender

What I gave was an legitimate summary of a couple of studies I have read.

@Jimit how’s this for evidence?

In Kenya’s richest men, post me those who are MGTOW and I will post you 200 married ones.

That is borne of 0 statistics! Married men earn more, work longer hours etc

Think of the richest men you know… In Africa, the world, Kenya… Married or unmarried?

Actually, the better educated a man is, the more likely he is to get married. Shunning marriage and commitment is predominantly a poorly educated man’s game…

Every statistic on success shows that married men fare better than unmarried men.

Single men perform poorer than women of the same description. That’s to say marriage is most beneficial to men, and single life affects men more than it does women…

I’m surprised people hold such ideas in contradiction to every study on the subject!

A few insightful reads:

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/01/19/women-men-and-the-new-economics-of-marriage/

https://www.stlouisfed.org/publications/regional-economist/second-quarter-2019/earnings-gap-marital-status-race-gender

I don’t get how people can take statements as fact against the overwhelming evidence!

It’s obvious most successful men are married. But lets agree about one thing, marriage didnt make them successful, they were still going to be successful anyway. I dont need to quote a research study on this, i have experienced this first hand. Women hit on me 100 times more when they thought i was loaded than when not. Meaning, its harder to remain single (not impossible) when you are a successful man, something’s gotta give. And that’s why there’s few single successful people.

For a significant subset, yes.

Look at the studies I refered Jimit to…

The gains of marriage for men are significantly noted after marriage.

That’s to say 2 men in the same station, 1 marries. The married man advances faster than the unmarried man

Does that study count all the wealth as belonging to the married man or does it include his wife as well? If I remain single and my net worth grows to say 100 million shs by the time I’m 45, and a married agemate is worth 150 million by the same age…does it mean he’s worth 150 million or 75 million, considering that in case of a divorce the wife would be entitled to 50%?

Successful men are married but one thing you forget they are not from this generation. They married when a woman knew what her role in marriage is.
If a man marries in this current generation, he is losing big time.

The more a man is educated, the more he sees the societal lies and the more he is very unlikely to marry. In Africa, the society is still manipulating you that if you dont get married as a man, you are nothing.

Several of my buddies have done vasectomy… they are not in for marriage. These are very learned persons. CEOs, Professors, doctors…

brown man @Azor Ahai anapenda kuomba wanaume Pilsner

Sasa in summary tuoe ama tusioe?

The MGfag agenda in this kijiji is led by a male prostitute.

Did you read the studies?

The finding is that marriage is more beneficial to men nowadays than in the past! The modern woman adds more economic value than in any other generation past… It’s a PEW paper darn it! Read it

The suggestion that you know a few single educated people is irrelevant. Compare them to the leading men in their fields… Married or unmarried?

Cite a single study that supports your assertions. Only in KT will a person confidently refute REPRESENTATIVE peer reviewed scientific literature with an ancedotal… ‘I know a professor who got a vasectomy so let’s do away with the scientific enterprise and all its findings’

The data is clear! Educated men are more likely to get married than men of lower stations.

Cite a study ata kama ni kwa zile gazeti za 10 bob.

Any study, but please don’t use your group of friends and their vasectomy as enough grounds to challenge scientific literature

We are talking earnings… Married men earn more. And to answer you, even married women fare better economically compared to unmarried men.

And we are talking earnings…

We are talking upward mobility in their respective careers.

Very individual metrics.

We are talking health… Etc

There is literally nothing to be gained from marriage. Those studies are completely impractical in Kenya. Two men, similarly educated and on the same career trajectory and the single guy will end up with more money.

Do what your heart desires, YOLO