MICHANGO ZA OFFISINI

Ii issue ya mchango haijawai nibamba. Unapata ata mwenye kuchangisha anakudai ni kama deni. Tena izi whatsapp groups ndio zimeeneza iyo ushenzi…mtu anakuadd na wanafix minimum contribution…ushenzi mtupu.

South B resident detected :D:D. Tupatane hapo Belle Vue kwa bridge nkule tu kwa macho nikienda Kwa Njenga jioni.

Kenyans have become experts at extorting money from people , yaani mpaka unashindwa tofauti ya madingo wana piga mtu ngeta and some of these strategies za kuchangisha pesa ni gani? How can you give collegues card ya mchango ya kujenga shule and stipulate no less than a certain amount na mwenye hachangi you will not approve their claims .

Hii ya kukatwa imezidi, mimi nilisema Kihii kikikatwa natuma a congratulations card only.

Am no longer on whatsapp after kuwekwa kwa groups over 50. Aki whatsapp salala.

Why is money being changwad for circumcision? Kenyans!

What i don’t get is a man that wants mchango coz his wife is going into labour…9months mother yakka…

Watu tuko na private cooperate firms tunacomment wapi?..

Tunasoma comments tuuu while shaking our heads. My first and last goat eating nilipata rib moja ya mbuzi na nikaona hio ni upuss nikatorka bila kuchangia. Na hio rib ilikuja kitu 6pm after nimekaa hapo kutoka 2pm. Enyewe shiney eyed wako na mambo.

Any contribution should be voluntarily, you seem to work in an institution full of very stupid people.

I feel for you , that’s a company I would keep very low key.
I have one policy , I don’t ask so don’t ask .
I contribute for hospital and death , anything else depends on my mood or budget .
You’d ask what if anything happened to me , would I expect contribution ?
Nope, I take it old school and struggle my way through .
My kids don’t have to go to the best schools, I didn’t go to one and I came out fine.
I’ll derail you but muslims don’t contribute unnecessarily and won’t come attack you with fundraiser cards for mosque building and school building , we just don’t do that , people contribute if they can .
Pole you work with people with small minds.

Whoever is in charge of welfare should come up with a policy regarding what constitutes welfare i.e. death/medical cases/school fees and for whom i.e employees/their spouses/children/extended family etc.
Personally causes kama weddings sigwes toa mchango(do a cheap & short ceremony pale kwa Ag!!)

There was an interesting case discussed on Homeboyz Radio.
A doc (labda ilikuwa @luther) called in kusema he got a wedding mchango form from his colleague but akaenda leave before the wedding na akarudi after the wedding but the owner of the form bado anamfuata-fuata ati brathe ile mchango yangu lazima utatoa !

nowdays people use weddings as a launch for some investment; unachangisha watu pesaa, unafanya wedding cheap then unaweka deposit ya ka-mbuloti

Not really in the very olden days since money was not really in use the community brought in what they could offer be it food, beer, songs, offering yourself to assist on manual tasks etc. It’s the African way.

You should ask @Ice pubes to pull out a similar story ya talker hapa utacheka upige magoti

Change jobs and make sure you are hired in one where your tribe is the majority. By the way (only kenyans start a sentence this way) how much do you contribute? It cannot be more than 1000 sio?

nichangie wedding kwani tutashare bibi? sikukusaidia kupropose brare fuakni.

:D:D:D

:eek: