Michelle Obama says in memoir she'll 'never forgive' Trump

It’s funny that a mature adult can have access to the entire 90 minutes of Trump’s performance during that press conference, but prefers to agree with a single journalist’s interpretation to declare sudden affection for Trump.

Next: Sarah Huckabee Sanders retouched video of the Jim Acosta microphone incident becomes the truth?

OK. Some of us may not be right-thinking but I guess we have a right to hold our views, as you do yours. And if right-thinking is the name-calling your wingman is engaging in - eti ‘mature adult’ - wacha nijitoe. No need for me to jump into the mud too, sir.

Be well.

Guka wacha tantrums.

In exactly the way @captain obvious recently described, you scan threads and read opinions and then weigh as though you have all the answers. Woe unto anybody who dares challenge your remarks or request elucidation.

Good luck trying to become a Drumpfist, but do try to understand the way that system functions before dropping your two-cents worth.

You seem to have been irritated elsewhere. Nothing I said should have made you jump at me.

Twi hamwe.

Yemen is happening under his watch but he’s too compromised by the Saudis to take action.

Oh my darling Obama… mass murderer Buck Ofama…

[ATTACH=full]207225[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]207226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]207227[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]207228[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]207229[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]207230[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]207231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]207232[/ATTACH]

Mashaitani madimoni…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

[SIZE=5]PRESIDENT DRONE MWENYEWE… THE BLACK [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]RED NECK[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]207233[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]207234[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]207236[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]207237[/ATTACH]

Did this stupid bitch ever stop to consider the number of innocent kids her husband massacred?

:D:D:D

Huko amero, hakuna americatalk?

She can go drying!!! We don’t care!!!