Middle Class

Ati you can’t afford two kids na 300k?

Kwani middle class ni akina nani? I thought I ammiddle class with my 50k and living very comfortably:D and raising three children.

majority of kenyans wanachezea 10-30k, so ni kusema sisi wengi tuko lower class?

As per what I want in life, it can’t work. I need an income of 400k+ to afford two and still be able to enjoy my life. Props to you for having the courage and faith to have that many kids on that salary.

The term middle class in Kenya is used by the disillusioned. Here you are either rich or poor. No in between just because you can afford to live in an apartment, go out once in a while, take break fast at Java once in a while doesnt make you middle income. I see senior managers at our firm come 20th are broke asf. If most of the self proclaimed “Middle Income earners” lost their job today it wont take a month or two before they became poor. They question is do you have enough savings to sustain your current lifestyle for even a year? Can you go for holiday without fulizaing from cronies come January? If not then rethink and readjust your lifestyle.

is that you truman composte?

That 300k is a very small population. In fact if you were to plot out on a map where these people live, I’m thinking its westlands and its environs ( lavi, kile, yaya), gigiri/runda, kitusuru areas, garden estate/thome, karen…and I honestly think that it. I dont think it’s even 10 neighbourhoods …

never explain yourself to fools

Very true…the in between is what is known as the Struggling Middle Class

Jamaa zinafantasize. Ati you can’t afford to have 2kids with an income of 300k.:smiley:
Vijana mwache kuchochana

don’t forget others living there are from dynasty families, ambassadors etc

Bro, not all of us are sufferers. Please remember that. If you haven’t lived a certain life since u were young I don’t expect you to understand. We are both in different worlds and thankfully ktalk has brought us together. Let me leave it there.

:D:D:D you have no idea what you talking about. I’ll leave it at that

As lomg as ur opinion doesn’t remove any zero’s from my bank account I really don’t care what u have to say. Have a good day sir

you too son

300K net si mchezo. Those are very senior people in any organisation. Probably they have never heard of Kenyatalk in their lives.

Wacha tustick tu lane zetu za kutukana single mothers na kuuliza place unaeza get Lanye. Guys earning 300k+ are not here.

Cyber attendants wa 9k salo tuchangie mdahalo ama tujipe shugli?

Jiamini kama mwanaume…esteem isnt kwa pocket…anyway LOW IQ jipe shughuli kule>>>>>>>

Wacha nicheke tu… Youre a funny man @Gio

I am a birrionea but I love interacting with my less endowed brothers and sisters both in real life and online. Money has never gotten into my head because I know that all is vanity and death equates us all.

Nooo! Many, many kenyans have incomes exceeding 300k. You have no idea bro. 300k for a family of 4 is paycheck to paycheck wages in Nairobi. Watu wa kitisuru wanacheza in the millions per month range.

Exactly!