Migaa Golf Estate in Kiambu County 60% complete

Boss do you have any idea of where I would peruse good designs of a bungalow 3-4 bedrooms which has a high roof at the sitting and probably generate a room or 2 at the attic.Land ya kujengea iko

Yep, there is one in tigoni that belongs to certain billionare i will inbox you the pictures as long as they remain private.

sure please do

Check inbox.

Thanks mine.Nitachukua ideas kadhaa hapo.Looks pretty

Permission to do everything is what kept the serenity and poshness of Karen for decades.
And then Africans crept in and anarchy reigned.
Now Karen is just another slum near Nairobi.

Buruburu, Langata, South B and C were great well organized estates when I was growing up, kidogo servant quarters zimepata extension na kiosks zimejazana it just looks like Key-beach.

But niggers just don’t know!

I swear this is my dream now.

This is too expensive plus you will have to pay service charge.
I would suggest you check out dykio bustani 1/4 ni 5 -6m and you get 9 designs to choose from.

I am not quite there yet but I will keep this in mind but that place is so sweet :slight_smile:

True. I have been there twice.

I had been offered for rent a 3 BR bungalow owned by a mhindi for 65k and another 4 BR owned by a prominent business lady for 70k. These 2 units had never been occupied yet they were completed in 2014. They had bought them for millions and were desperate to rent them out at least to recoup some of their money. I did not go ahead to negotiate because I did not like the designs. Their interiors were dirty, shaggy and unkempt. They did not factor in simple things such as clothes lines or back yards. There is no privacy between units. I could see one of the mzungu neighbours (renting a house for $1000) barbequing some chops at the back of his house. The 2 BR and 3 BR apartments are also mostly vacant. Some are rented out for between 30k to 50k. It’s a perfect place to hide a klande. Or for people who like to live in seclusion.

I was also offered an 1/8 for 5M. 1/4 for 9M. Most of Migaa is not developed. Very few people have built. Roads are not finished. It’s hard to get there using public transport (7km from Kirigiti). It’s in the middle of a coffee farm. No hospitals, schools or shopping centers within a 5km radius. The idea was good, but it will be 20 years or so before that project is fully done.

The problem with these projects is that the owners are greedy and aim for super-normal profits.

Because white people do it

It’s a game of brains and skill … simpletons don’t like such .

Chess is a game of brain and skills. Golf is the only sport that fat old white men can play

I won’t blame you .

Tamarind severs ties with Home Afrika

"The stalled Migaa Golf Estate is threatening to deepen woes for listed real estate developer Home Afrika. This is after one of its major partners at the planned project in Kiambu County sought a refund of the money invested.

Tamarind Group, which owns the Carnivore and Tamarind restaurants among other brands, wants Home Afrika to refund the cash it claims was invested following a 2013 agreement with the real estate firm.

Home Afrika is also grappling with a decline in its share price - trading at less than Sh1, compared to the Sh12 listing price.

Tamarind and Home Afrika had in 2013 entered into an agreement that was to see the developer put up 300 serviced apartments."

Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001278338/tamarind-cuts-ties-with-home-afrika