Mightiest prophet returns like a king!

Kwanza even before we discuss who resides in heaven,does heaven exist?

Aaah, a moralist. Your kind are very interesting. They don’t believe because they think they would do better in that office. It’s a mini-god complex.

Am I right?

Of course it does.

Bila evidence unajua this is all mucene. Mbaya kuliko ya base…

Alpha male.

Did he return Jane Njage’s stolen property?

You have all the evidence you require. Unless you want to step in to Heaven. Do you want to step into Heaven?

Lol. I haven’t said anything like I’d do better. That is an invention of your own making so you’re wrong.

The existence of a just and loving God is an addictive fantasy. The same way a parent invents bedtime stories and fables to calm down a scared child.

Hehehe alright. So where does your lack of belief stem from?

The sheep will always follow even when being led by a wolf.

Reality

So heaven is empty?

Is there a heaven to begin with?

Enyewe Kenya kuna alot of jobless ppl. Yani this prophet anajaza uhuru park in the middle of the week.

Someone please weka ile video ya mzungu challenging " the man of god "

The problem with humans is thinking that if God really exists then He would let all of us be happy be rich and peaceful. Life is a test and tests are not easy. Humans have a special gift called free will. You do what you want and God just watches and waits for you on judgement day. Thats why it seems He doesn’t care. Ni kama mtoto akukasirishe na unajua atarudi tu kwako at the end of the day na utampa discipline.

[ATTACH=full]239111[/ATTACH]