Migrants arrive at US-Mexico border wearing Biden shirts.

The Latinos who used the same route to The US, and have since became citizens, don’t like what is happening.
Their communities will be the once to be affected -vely, since these folks will settle in there overstretched neighborhoods, compete for the same jobs and even drive the wages further down.
Don’t even talk about crime in the same neighborhoods.

In the next 5+ years Belize will be a Latin country. Its a British colony but 65% of the population speak Spanish as their first langauge.This is due to it being surrounded by former Spanish colonies.

Us inafuata mkondo huo huo.

Unajifanya unakunia thread but I can tell you are getting worked up. My points zinakuumiza roho.

I hate posers. You Kuria you are a poser, a pretender.

You even claim to be fat. Have you ever heard of a fat migrant? Yaani unaishi Qatar kwa mashaitani na unashiba chakula???

Why don’t you tell us the truth? Why are you lying to people?

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=ca734177831455f76082050f2f7ef1e3fb7502f8;id=644733065705488384;key=sDbbEvSJyQTtE4RZJK00tw;name=tomslick69again[/MEDIA]

In the next 5+ years Belize will be a Latin country. Its a British colony but 65% of the population speak Spanish as their first langauge.This is due to it being surrounded by former Spanish colonies.

Us inafuata mkondo huo huo.

Meanwhile all the jobs have been exported to China.

Meanwhile U.S citizens are sleeping on the streets.

American citizens are treated like shit just like how ordinary Kenyan citizens are treated like third rate citizens.

The one candidate who talks of Making Americans Great Again was shown the door.

In Kenya the Chinese, Somalis and Indians have taken over everything. Ordinary Kenyans live like shit in their own country. We need MKGA.

Make Kenyans Great Again.

Eti “Make America Great Again” is euphemism for longing for those bygone days of blacks picking cotton, being third class citizens secluded in the ghettos. No room for upward mobility.

That fool’s parents too were immigrants. The United States only true indigenous people are the Native Indians. Everyone else traces their roots to their immigrants fore bearers.

Get a grip on yourself bure kabisa Trumptards.

Hehe … mujamaa apana chekesha mimi. I’ve never seen/heard Kuria wa Njoroge getting worked up juu ya virtual banter with an anonymous bot. I have zero to prove to online strangers, let’s have fun and stop these unnecessary dikc measuring contests. But one thing we have to agree on at the end of the day is … mambo ya wAmerica tuwaachie.

This nigga is bitter because he feels entitled for going though the legal process… he sees it as medal, ni kama wale majirani hukukasirikia ju umenunua jalopy mpya ama slippers

[SIZE=5]Wewe ni mtoto wa sonko. You are not a migrant worker in the middle east. Please stop pretending to be one. [/SIZE]

Very accurate definition of that niccur

Njaruos please debate with wisdom. No need for name calling. Even when Obama is stealing elections he steals like a gentleman. Even when he receives his kickbacks from Chicago drug dealers he still smiles like gentleman. So lets remain calm and orderly.

Who is your father? He must be a politician. You are noisy like an arrogant politician.

Or maybe your mother was one of his concubines. Wewe unakaa wale maboy very spoilt.

What he doesn’t realize is that in 50 to 100 years we will all be dead

Nigga immigration has been and continues to be a human occurrence… you out here shitting on desperate people to prove what? You are better than them? More educated? Besides we all be dead in the next 100-years so why spend that time being a complainy betch??

Hmmmmm what would a psychologist say about this?

What did Njaruos do to you that you carry that anger and chip on your shoulder? Did one steal your MAN?

Your hatred for Njaruos and President Obama because of his Njaruo lineage gives you sleepless nights. Go seek some help, get some counselling.

You will get another man. Just like when a woman leaves a man, it’s akin to the train or mat leaving the station. There’s always another on the way.

Na kwa hayo machache Patricia, let some of us go and self actualize. I’d recommend it for you too. Wikendi njema! Bure kabisa!

Njaruo zina kisirani. He has contributed nothing to the thread and he thinks I give a hoot.

Nisaidie kuelimisha hio ndindu tafasali

@slevyn you do realise there is nothing you have ever written that I have ever bothered reading.

Afadhali hata uandike matusi. To me wewe ni meffi ya mbwa na hunaga akili. You just bark whatever liberal garbage you read on CNN or BBC.

Hii swali acha ntachek na Mrs. Njoro then get back to you asap.