Miguna cannot recover from a sweep and an RKO

Kama nugu mbili hapa moja ikiwa Grundy na ingine Scotland yard.

2 Likes

Unnecessary roughness:D:D:D[ATTACH=full]127107[/ATTACH]

1 Like

For naught. He got 0.64%.

The amount of visibility he got on social media is inversely proportional to the number of votes he got.

2 Likes

Kuna wengine umesahau…

They stonewall arguments by diverting to non-issues. Such people never took any communication or philosophy lessons in school.

1 Like

…and people from the mountain region are not capable of giving sweeps ama

Their sweeps are usually not sweeps but hatred and tribalism

HKM!

huwa anachapwa sweeps ata na young boys on twitter,ameisha relevancy arudi alikotoka,ata sisi nasa hatumtaki

1 Like

Abdunjahi for SC

I remember in 2015 Senate majority leader Murkomen had some advice to the youth. As senator he gets a lot of CV’s from his constituents asking for assistance to get jobs which he does his best to help by giving them to many prospective employers. One particular CV was very polished and he felt very compelled to help out. He dropped the CV to a CEO in the private sector for consideration. A few months after, they met again in a function and he asked if the applicant was successful. He was told no. They vetted his qualification and CV which was very good however they went through his social media footprint and found very many wrong, alarming and disruptive things that made them conclude that he is not the type of person they want at their organization.

My point is, reform your mind to positive, constructive output in everything you do. What you post here reflects your mind, thoughts and deeds.

4 Likes

siko tweerer i would like to hear/read his rejoinder