Miguna's woes episode 1, Season 2.Barred from leaving Germany for Kenya or any African country.

pigwa ndizi kihii wewe…wewe ume nitag unadhi wewe ni Duke of Yorkshire ama

It’s okay to defend an individual’s rights even if he’s loud and a little annoying. He hasn’t broken the law. Do you know he has never been implicated in any corruption scandal? Can you name any Kenyan politician who can seat in that table beside him?

Mimi nangoja statement ya Germany
Miguna can try to pull this for publicity

Shida juu ya shida

alert came from the president’s office …uhuru is a thug

My opinion:
1.this guy wants to use his popularity to bring chaos to a peaceful country.
2.H administered an unlawful oath…imagine?which country would allow that?let me just tell you if i were Uhuru right now this guy would be dead.

Miguna is a very ‘lucky’ Kenyan. There are very many illegal Kenyan out there who live in fear of deportation. They would be jumping and singing in joy if they were ever barred from entering Kenya…

As short as your logic is let me play in the mud with you pig…

1. Chaos have been in this country before - The lead chaos causers of the 2007-2008 elections are now all in power.
  2. Administering an oath requires 2 people and more.The oath that you call lawful was adminstered by Mig. but who was the other participant.

Cant, you put your point across without using foul language? what the fuck is wrong with you? or you think you will sound clever by doing that?

Chaos in this instance is very subjective. Probably the guy has some donor funds or his own which he thinks he can use to bring about demonstrations in the street of Nairobi in the name of change.I have bills to pay, I dont have time for that.

They were two, the other one has an ongoing case if im not wrong. We don’t negotiate with terrorists.

And the guy who took the oath hasn’t been arrested or his rights infringed, sare double standards.

Wacha akule hio upanganga yake

Just a question, could you by any way be a Kip?? Coz they are the only ones who reasons as stupid as you do.

Wewe natumia makasiriko kureason out. Let the man in. He hasn’t committed any crime. Kenyans were burned in a church and the perpetrators hold high office. Miguna’s crime is to shout at airport?

When people talk of Beta Male here in Kenya, it is the right reference to Uhuru Kenyatta. A 50 something-year-old man who cannot handle criticism and correction. Why do you block a person who does not have firearms from the country? They are doing it out of fear. But he has made too many enemies and his time is coming let him pray that he is not alive when he hands over power

mimi sija kasirika…this is very serious.huyu mseh yani kama anataka ku rudi kenya akuje kama tourist.

That’s pure speculations though, the way i know M², if these was anything to do with G.o.K, The man would be breathing fire on tweeter.
Airlines have rules, and M² violated those rules, that’s why he ain’t saying nothing about it.

hi is the ultimate Alpha mblo

It was an L from the lakeside who said that not me.
Don’t kill the messenger.

Shoga wewe tigana na nie kïhiiii cia ndweki. Ngukuruthia nie.

ucio tuwitaga mucene