Mike Sonko 'stole elections'-Miguna Miguna

Miguna Miguna is theatrical in everything he does. To make maters worse, he thinks insults actually earns him votes. I hate people who talk too much and do zero.
I personally want someone effective not theatrics. That is why I would vote sonko over and over because he demonstrated his effectiveness before hand.
Miguna would not even make it as an MCA, I can bet. The guy thinks he walks on air while the rest of us crawl in the dirt.

On Twitter everyday since August 8.
You don’t need to state the words.

So says the tea beggar

Hiyo kura yako wekea baba, itamsaidia kwenda bondo

Now, is this how #fakenews is manufactured?

He happens to be pro-constitution, because he played a role in it. That does not make him pro-NASA because of provisions of the said constitution.

When NASA itself happens to want to overturn the constitutional process, I bet he would fight them as necessary, including publishing whole books, as he’s already shown.

You’re wrong on Matsanga, though a loud mouth, the guy knew exactly what was going on, he tried to tell us but we were too hang up on his accent to really hear what he had to say:rolleyes::rolleyes: he was proven right at every turn.:D:D

I can point you to many tweets that leave no doubt.

He has said things in the line of,
“Uhuru can never beat Raila in a free and fair contest”
“I now believe Uhuru did not win August 8th election”
“If/when @UKenyatta refuses to leave power on November 1st, we shall have his authority declared unlawful.”
“The @JubileePartyK is in great panic and are blind to the fact that no law can apply retroactively. So, the silly amendments are useless.”
“My friend @Raphael_Tuju struts like a peacock and speaks of “our government” as if he even owns a spittle in the @JubileePartyK government.”
“We shall defeat @JubileePartyK the same way Fidel Castro, Che Guevara & 43 revolutionaries overthrew the ruthless Batista regime in Cuba.”

And I’ve not even gone deep into his timeline. Not even a single negative tweet about Raila or Nasa.
All anyone needs is half a brain to connect the dots.

kuna ile sweep Miguna alipigwa pale twirra akakunja mkia

Osungu yake ni ngumu kuskiza