Mileage

Hypothetically for the 4 exes.Give each guy a nice even 1 year. Assuming she sleeps with each guy 3 times every week. And the average dick is probably 6-7 inches, and it probably took an average of 100 thrusts per session to cum. With an average kufikisha threshold 3 times.
We’re looking at
100 thrusts ×3 per session *3 sessions * 13 inches(6.5 inches in, 6.5 inches out) =315 metres of dick per week * 200 weeks. =63000 metres.
She’s probably done at least 63 kilometres.
Try driving for 63 kilometers and think about dicks laid end-to-end the whole way…

how do u go digging some information? nyinyi ni wale wanuliza dame kama amecum

18-24years =6years ×Average 5dicks =30 niggas ,wewe jua iko EMBASSAVA muzima full of niggas walikutangulia, kuiliso Ni je utaoa huyo binti ama utaenda MGTOW

You are lucky to have an experienced mpango wa kando. …Some of us not so lucky

haki sometimes I see guys marrying kungurus tulikuwa nao in campus nawaonea huruma. Kama alikuwa campo hiyo mileage imechapa for four years inafika New Jersey and back. anyway, what you don’t know does not hurt very much (never ask a girl about her past sexual experience coz chances are she mentioned a very small fraction of the dicks that have sunk inside her poosie)

Wisdom itakumaliza, mzee kijana

:D:D:D:D

Hizi mahesabu wont take you anywhere! Do not overthink natural bodily functions, we chukua slices zako and if you are the un/lucky one utabakia the last crust na wrapper.
Even the richest and wisest men keeping huge a bevy of beautiful virgins at their beck and call, still got attracted to women with mileage…

Wahh, i see we have genius mathematicians here.
Hongera sana majamaa, hadi unacalculate total lenght and total volume of spermatozoa!!

Hiii analysis imenibamba mbaya

You like her boyfriend or what? Why is it comforting you that another nigga alikuwa anamwaga ndani? Hii maneno ya kudig up achana nayo vile umeambiwa.

:D:D:D:D:D:D Mngejua kutumia hesabu hivi vile mnaonyesha hapa, si mngekuwa mbali sana.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D u my fren, deserve salutations! chapter closed!

Lanye wakifika 30 yrs huenda church na wanaolewa wenyewe kuwaoa hawasumbui. So wacha kusumbua

Chukua slices zako tatu na utembee na yesu mjamaa. By the time a girl turns 24 anakuaga ameona so many ceilings than your average architect, so just make the best use of your turn. Na kama alikua campo trust me kuna wasee kadhaa who had their field time hapo. Personally, i remember how i used to destroy my ex gf pusy tukiwa colle…mind u saa hii i guess ashaolewa.

Mimi husema the only woman naeza find it worth risking marriage ni yule nimeget akiwa vajo…which is next to impossible nowadays. So i just pump and dump until infinity. Oa kunguru ukufe mapema.

Madem wa siku hizi sio worth kuoa. Unatomba tu mpaka uchoke nayo

Most prominent politicians in this country wameoa former kunguru na hawasumbui. I think mileage is all in the head. I’ve a friend high-class lanye, and she has 3 sponsors na they don’t know mambo ya mileage. ITS ALL IN THE HEAD.

Well stated. One would rather cherish the dreams of the future than dwell on the history of the past as far as this topic is concerned. All of us have a place in history, Mine is clouds:D

Kunguru hafugiki. Tenda wema nenda zako

Hiyo shimo ata imwagwe lita ngapi ndani, haiwezi jaa. Wacha kujishugulisha na vitu huwezi badilisha.

Lol and btw remember every time a chic tells you her body count she only considers the relationships she has been involved in. All that random dick and one night stands is not part of the figure.