MILF Experience

who are you in the hekaya? the Bish, Melissa, your mjulubengo or you?! leta effidence ama tuseme ni effects za mercury

NairobiWalker, hekaya is tops. Well written. Quite why folk spend manhours poking holes on ‘hekayas’ beats me. My swahili is not great but what is a hekaya? Anyways personally never interested in knowing whether it is true or not. I take it for what it is and this here reminds folk that who you e-meet online may not be the the real mckoy in real life. So don’t mind them.

MILF!?

Hahaha…you noted that too Mrs. Shosho? Hekaya is simply the Swahili word for tales. Aren’t you Kenyan?

They bore me to death when they start tearing into a hekaya. I am as Kenyan/Kyuk as they come so I know the meaning of a hekaya. I was being sarcastic. :smiley:
Point to note, the folk who do this have never written jerk for us.

??? am lost.

:D:D:D:D so true. Sour grapes.

I have never read the Master Hekayarists here criticising hekayas. Kina Meria, Nyarwath, Ka-buda, Adeudeu,Tommy Lee Sparta , Kush Yule Mnono et al never. There is Charley Flaney who is different from hekayarists but writes v interesting stuff accompanied by mbishas. ‘They’ rushed there to discredit the mbishas na hawajatuma any!

Some people are like that. Always criticizing…they always have something negative to say about anything. You’d expect them to be bringing a better alternative to the table but wapi>

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]100% FICTION✓
CERTIFIED ©® *™✓[/SIZE]

hii mmesema dio inaitwa galana kulalu ama?

https://i0.wp.com/commadot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/bth_bullshit-meter-011.gif

Hahahhahahaahahaha…

Nairobi walker=Mundu Mulosi

halafu ukaamka

Watoto walisomea shule on the other side of Uhuru Highway hawawezi elewa “I Mwagad” ndio kusema nini…

Just out of KUROcity, you waited akuambie umtoe dress? SMH

acknowledge the source…meffi

This was hilarious. Those clothes you bought which were white from top to bottom, kwani you’re in the salvation army?