Millennials & dumb tattz

i can only imagine amaeingia office,
boss: toa nguo kijana CV ni ya baadae
young cuz: ati?

1 Like

Of course they do. Disciplined forces, for instance.

2 Likes

Cadets waliniangusha, nikawekelea moja kwa mkono. Very easy to cover.

1 Like

Those are advertisements.
And as you know, you can’t spell “advertisements” without semen between the tits

3 Likes

Tattoo is a young fantasy that comes and goes among the youth, just like the code of dressing, as we grow old we dress appropriately thus not feeling out of place.

On the dressing part, I completely agree. Back then I always dressed in marked labels be it Nike, Reebok,… Whatever label as long as it was something. Add to that baggy jeans, bandana, hat, plaited hair… It was quite a sight.
Nowadays I’m comfy in a t-shirt and jeans and a sweater. And it feels great!

3 Likes

nuh, that was the swag bag then, same as the afros and bell bottoms in the 80’s, these days wearing baggy jeans and bandana will make you the odd one out no matter the age. That style died in 2007

You’re right actually. That was the in thing back then. The Waynes changed it

[ATTACH=full]126427[/ATTACH]

I can see you roam Reddit frequently

2 Likes

I really wanna see most of my agemates by age 45…coz they fell for the tattoos fad.

Am not condoning the behaviour but we have to accept that norms are evolving, a lot of what looked abnormal now is acceptable by large sections of society…go to any office in SA, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, Zim, Moz, Lesotho, most of Europe and America’s and chances are that the young looking bank teller, manager or supervisor has a stud or tatoo. I remember my first employment out of the country my boss came in shorts, yes, shorts…on a Monday, yet this was a very formal setting…then i realised the world outside Kenya is very liberal/different (not necessarily better though)…dreadlocks and piercings are allowed almost everywhere except East/West/North Africa and parts of Asia/middle East…soon enough things will change esp akina @gashwin waki-retire.
I miss riding my bicycle to work…hapa naogopa matatu kunigonga

5 Likes

If you have to continuously try to hide it, then it means there’s something wrong with it.

1 Like

Hehe @1776 ulikuanga ‘Yow yow’ Hii tabia ya Usanii baaana weh… but kila mtu na maisha yake.

Na kuweka tatuu ni pesa ngapi? Asking for a

depends but cheapest ni 2k hapoo

1 Like

hehehe mse hata ngoma nilitoa - but sikuirelease. tulikuwa na the late frakas and the late drygin hapo kwa studio ya majimaji doni. wacha tu.

1 Like

Unasafisha mecho:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Clever!

By sato I’ll have mpaka your id namba