Millennials watatumaliza!

Wapi mbisha?

That is how you get set up for extortion.

I never allow women to approach me.

Underage ukishikwa utafanywa hivi

The problem with those embryos is ending the relationship because that is what you have.
Kuna msichana atameza dawa ya panya nikiona.
The only advise I can give you is to make sure she dumps you kimadharau to avoid this.

this clown must be very inadequate in ALL departments. kutoka klost kazi ni kunyemelea watoi. Hutoshelezi watu wa lika yako, nini???

huyu mwehu kutoka afunguliwe bootiez na penguin kazi ni kupost umeffi tu, shoga mzee

The problem with these big babies in grown up bodies is that while physically they may look game and can take dick and they sure do is that all other faculties we talking about mental emotional and psychological is that they still babies that’s why for instance they can’t handle rejection or breakup like say a 32 year woman would they resort to stupid things like one talker has said consuming poison running away from home etc they are at a rebellious stage and trying to fasten getting into adulthoood so the best thing is to leave them to their agemates wakati utapigiwa simu saa tisa kako stranded kitengela saa hio uko other side of town pande za kinoo ndo utajua malenge pia Ni mboga

If this is true then check your life…for example your nature of work.She might be a honeypot sent to spy on you.Always choose ladies by yourself when in a pub or club.

Wewe na jela mnakosana tu, hivi
[ATTACH=full]114031[/ATTACH]

UNAFANYA NINI NA MTOTO?

Dead, hehe

Ati atajua pia malenge pia inakuanga mboga, hehe wewe Afisa Umenichekesha saana

[ATTACH=full]114040[/ATTACH]

as long as ako over 18, apewe nafasi ya kuosha rungu.

Njeriboobz usiskize hawa watu. Wanawake wazee ndio wrong number. Garagaza msichana wa watu utuletee hekaya

I want to believe tha she is 18 or over. And she approached you,as you say. Mwili tu ndio inakaa ya mtoto. Si ndio. Shida iko wapi?
But if you ferking an underage,I would report you myself if I had a chance…

hehe watu wana machungu na jamaa amejitungia hekaya.

The billionaire who asks for an otange express to Dar :D:D:p

…wisdom…i tell you…very wise words, unlike ktalk, keep it up!!

Boss weka hio story hapa, ndio pia sisi tusikanyage hiyo mtego. Pris

Wachana na inbox, anika hio story hapa.