Mimi ile kitu naweza uliza.

Wewe huwa haustaajabu that with all the resources,cars nduthis available,excess food ,big hotels like kempiski cannot be onsite to feed disaster respondents?

Boss. Nimefanya hata ya mia. Attitudes huwa zinatofautiana sana. Those who start from kiosk to mega godowns ni wakenya pia. Tofauti yao na sisi ni kwamba they do not have victim attitude. Ile ya, "Am poor because so and so did not give me a job and pay me 100k to buy iphone and eat sirloin at goldberg spur.”

Ukweli. Halafu? Ulifanya ya mia, then what spurred the change? Ama bado uko kwa mia?

SHIFT ilikuja design gani?

You even sound like a recruiter shame on you

Many things. I got promoted. I was in college still, nikamaliza. I kept up with my studies, I farmed, sa zingine laughed at by peers who preferred to dress up and go out all the time. Kazi ya mkono hawajawahi fanya na hawataki. Mpaka wa leo mimi huendesha wheelbarrow same way naendesha benz ama prado.

patco umedinya point but kenye haulewi tulikua tunavaa ngozi just a few decades ago so it will take time kuachieve certain standards and as a society we have to go through the motions to becoming an educated modern society which take time.

:D:D:D:D:D

Admin would issue an executive order to instruct the village flag to be flown at half mast.

Unaona hio shift unataja ndio watu wengi hawana. You had school. You had options. Hebu ishi Lamu ama Turkana. Ama hata hizi slum ziko hapa karibu.

100 bob for you ilikuwa just a passing experience. Juu unajua you know… your uncle at nani…

You could even get a loan to start something, some of these Kenya B kids hata ID kupata ni shida. They only hear of youth development funds elsewhere.

For some hio 100 bob ndio permanent marker. With no end in sight.

But unfortunately some of these 90s kids are not patient. If you don’t stop them with alternatives they’ll just cross over.

So does that change the fact that he struggled to be where he is today?time zingine think man.even those millionaires wakikupea story zao unaeza shangaa.walking barefoot to a school thats 50km away.not going to university or dropping out due to fees…
Heri mzaliwa slum a kibarua is just a walk away than kuwa ocha, no education no job…

Si hata ocha wana join. These kids need mentorship. Sio kulipuliwa ma vichwa kila saa. The situations they face today are different. The opportunities keep reducing. Zamani watu walikuwa wanapewa job na certificate. Not any more.

And these are really just kids who have been misdirected.
At the same time you look at their parents especially Muslim parents there is mistrust. A history of knowing they are treated as second class.

Weka story ya Trump kando kidogo najua we can’t agree coz of that. But you know there’s some truth here but ni sawa you are right I’m wrong.

Dont we also have a population problem ama ni akili ilipingua kila mtu akakosa kazi.

Our systems are built to fail the masses.
Oppression from all angles, why do locals down the coast end up landless yet the upcountry guys come and own big chunks of land thanks to some guy in office?
Why do we neglect marginal areas north eastern and all and still expect loyalty from them as a country?
Before devolution, marginal areas were basically not Kenya apart from the fact that they exist within our borders in our map.
If devolution is implemented without corruption these issues may reduce.
Back to the thread, there are only two categories of Kenyans, wealthy and poor.
Majority fall obviously as poor.
Continue voting stupidly without brains and continue singing the same song and asking the same questions.

I agree with @patco 100%. If that Kemunto girl is a graduate from MMUST and she in her right mind had the guts to put a whatsapp status “Wife of an Al Shabab Sympathizer” shows the direction where the Kenyan youths are heading to

Mtu akiamua kuwa mkora, jangili, mwizi, mungiki, gaidi (choice/freewill) anajua matokeo. Si uyo manzi alikuwa amesoma na shule ukupea options mingi za kupata kakitu. Si hata alikuwa amefungua online shop
Kama alitaka pesa mingi mbona angekuwa socialite kama Vera?Ama high end lanye?

Manze kwani hao vijana wote huko slums ni wezi na gaidi? Hata cool kids huvuta bangi kwanza sana
Mtoto anaenda shule ama kanisa ama mskiti, anajua kizuri vs kibaya

Vijana waungane waoshe mitaa yao, kwanza hao ndio uchafua. Watchmen wanahitajika, messengers, shamba boys, mboches, mtu wa mkona wa makanika, kupika chapo, kuuza mayai, dereva, uza maji mtaani, uza matunda/pudding, marimari…watafute talanta kwa sports, music, dance etc

Vichwa ngumu wakule risasi huku hatuna bootcamps

unafaa kudiferenciate between affluent and effluent there’s a very thick line between them.It’s common knowledge,vaa suti ingia restaurant ya nguvu uone vile utakimbiliwa na waiter wote but jaribu jeans na tshirt ,you’d be lucky if they dont kick you out:D:D:D:D:D

unapata “members online …4” admin na watu yake

All 9,000 of them Durtete style? Na tujaze jela U.S. style?

Does that ever work? Has it worked in Durtete land? Pale Brazil pia ni vivyo hivyo shoot to kill. Hasn’t scared those kids at all. They are crazier than the Brazilian kids from the 60s and 70s. You’ve seen their videos. Enda best gore uone artistry yao.

Hahahahaha! Mention a few names tafasali!

Na patricia una maneno, naona kama ni mimba