MINI COOPER VINTAGE

Sipendi vitu mzee. kutoka madame to gari. Hii maneno yakutoka ukinuka mbuzi choma juu gari haina aircon na uko Naivasha kwa vumbi so vio zote umefunga singwes na singwes. najua crayon thug @introvert can’t relate.

Unaifanyia engine swap unaweka ya Audi 2litre…

Hio ni Datsun

Kabisa

It feels great to “ressurect” old vehicles and drive them. That’s will be my hobby when am old and retired. God willing.

Haha…with the red seats. Wewe ndio umejua.

Yes, the red/ maroon seats and interior roof lining.

Hizi vitu zinaitwa extras kwa gari ‘new-second-hand’ I have in my 77.
Old cars and bikes are a joy to work on.

:smiley: I got 99 problems and fixing a car is non of them.

hehe itakuua.

@luther 12,what would be the difference between paiting a car in an open garage compared to a booth?Does the latter guarantee a better result?

A booth is better. Shielded from the elements, especially dust and all these ‘funny’ things floating in the air. A good job done has no need for buffing.

Thanks,if you have any recommendation for a body shop or contacts that can guarantee excellent result you can always inbox me.

upgrading/owning/driving a mini morris is a hobby classified for idiots! That car unaskianga nikama umekalia lami ukiwa ndani.

And on top of it, hata ikuwe na paintwork kali aje, watu will still refer to it kama gari ya Mr. Bean. Its taken as a joke worldwide.

You can never tell me you own a vintage car if this is the piece of shit you drive.