miraa pickup

Import a new pickup from where?

1 Like

Typical of Kenyan news features they didn’t mention the technicality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vM2geC15LI

2 Likes

KTN had a feature on the pickups. Modification mingi sana hufanywa which makes them extremely stable. I wonder where they sell them after use coz that would be a nice pickup to have.

Huchomeka, miraa haitaki baridi, hence the rush to get it to the market ASAP.

:D:D:D:D:D

@Dunya unaskia miraa cooled inaungua so if you were to load them into a refrigerated vehicle thinking you’re so smart ni hasara utaenda.

Miraa stems or muguka leaves turn black and loose their potency when refrigerated. Gari ya Veve ikifika Thika ndege ya ku-transport huko Wilson inakuwanga tayari imepigwa start.

Hiyo labda ikuwe Dash 8 yenye sio pressurized.

Hii mambo rahisi sana. They add leaf springs at the rear such that it is level when fully laden and that alone gives it amazing stability. It is very uncomfortable to ride in when empty on the return trip. @aviator hiyo gari in six months huwa imeangusha matiti vinoma.

5 Likes

Where do they end up?

I’ve seen a few sold to other transporters in the region zile za ask for transport. Kuna moja ilikuwa ina transport mishiiri from timau to embakasi. I don’t know about the land cruisers I guess those are much better. It is difficult to wear those down…

1 Like

@kunguni the pilot = @Okiya

The landcruisers mostly belong to the walaos in the business and they mostly travel at night.

2 Likes

Morning Njau vaite

1 Like

Morning. By the way do you own a black vehicle the fast kind and we’re you around museum hill yesterday.

I dropped someone there at around 11 AM not so sure if that was me though :slight_smile:

Sijawahi sikia word kama piloting. Most pilots use ‘flying’ instead.

2 Likes

huyu ni Kung’u 'your avatar’

2 Likes

@chuka can answer that question better than anyone else, he owns a number of those miraa pickups

Hehe if you spot black rims basi ni wewe niliona. Nice ride.

1 Like

Mostly from RSA & Thailand.

1 Like