Miracles Happen....

Strong mbuyu, God has set great plans for her

1 Like

tell the girl the village loves her .

9 Likes

Bless.
Wacha niblink haraka watu wasione macho welling up.
My last born was born months premature. Umenikumbusha ile night running nilikuwa nafanya.
Mbarikiwe kabisa.

8 Likes

Every child is special and have their purpose in life. Just by caring for your daughter with special needs makes you a great man!!!

1 Like

You are a strong man and your daughter a blessing to be cherished and loved.Kudos man

1 Like

God bless you and your lovely daughter ,bro

1 Like

These are usually very trying times.
God had a reason as to why he made you the Dad (& father) of the little angel…most probably, others would have thrown her away and this touching and inspiring story would most probably never have touched our hearts here in Ktalk.
God Bless you and ALWAYS REMEMBER that you are her WORLD…and she has ENRICHED your World in her own SPECIAL WAY.
Having said that, I relate to what you’ve undergone.

1. Joy of Wife expecting a child,
  2. Boy is in a hurry and arrives 2 months early, and therefore requires incubation,
  3. Complications…jaundice requiring IR lamps leading to eyes being affected,
  4. Children are tough and off we go home,
  5. Getting clothes is a nightmare, don’t even talk of pampers to fit,
  6. Back to hospital for a Blood transfusion at 2 months,
  7. Back home and we realise the kid is acutely myopic,
  8. Visit to doctors trying to get a solution and assurance…
  9. Wife is told an operation will be required ASAP.
  10. On trying to talk to the doc (Aga Khan) on whether that was the best option. …EITHER YOU DO IT OR YOUR BOY WILL BE PERMANENTLY BLIND…was the retort,
  11. As you must have realized, miracles are here with us only that we never see them nor acknowledge the giver of the miracles.
    10, Boy grows up, and is of course fitted with very thick spectacles…
  12. Boy is doing fine. Can read and write. Plays alot without the aid of glasses (uses them in class).
    So, bro, You ain’t seen nothing yet…
    THERE DEFINITELY ARE VERY BRIGHT DAYS AHEAD OF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE.
    FOR THERE IS A PERPOSE FIR ALL THESE THINGS.
    EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY NOT BE APPARENT AT FIRST SIGHT.
3 Likes

All the best. God’s love is unexplainable.

1 Like

May God’s grace and blessings be upon her. Remember she isn’t slow or whatever you see in her, She is Unique and God will make her shine like the precious Jewel she is

Be Strong for it’s from you that your kid will pick from and remember a bad beginning doesn’t translate to a bad ending, May God’s love always encourage you

1 Like

That was four years ago.
She’s super now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Manze I remember the way I struggled those first days…had to leave the baby at the hospital since she was at the nursery for two weeks and to contain the hospital bill, the mother was to be discharged one week after the C-section only to visit hospital daily, express breast milk n feed her the whole day (her condition would not allow her enough energy to suckle). Good thing is that the baby would sleep 22hrs total and would only be awake like 6 times, feed n sleep again…so our schedule was: wake up very early go to hosi by 6, see the baby and leave the mother there as i go hustle for money and come in the evening and join the mother til we leave the hospital at around 11pm. The nurses were of invaluable assistance (may God bless them)

1 Like

Wueeh.
Uzazi.
Huyu alikuwa mdogo hadi maziwa alikuwa anapewa na syringe.
Nitoke hospitali saa nane usiku na Thermos juu mrembo anataka chai lakini si ya hospitali. Iko siku nimepandilia Hilux ya GK kwa parking and the transport manager at the Ministry insisted on Toyota Kenya lights. I died a little bit inside.

1 Like

Hehehe…its called parenting. Stressing but worth every bit!

He never sleeps, He never slumbers. Our God is an awesome God…

2 Likes

Watoto ni wa Mungu. Don’t give up on that angel

1 Like

Mungu akuwekee InshaALLAH!

Never again ask God why, akikujibu utado? Instead pray for a miracle. All will be well. Kiss the angel goodnight for us all. You are the centre that must hold

Can’t hold my tears! Inspirational indeed. May God continue blessing you and your little angel.

Thanks so much @spear, @juniorben4inc and @x-trail for your kind messages - I feel encouraged. @Thagichu i actually go out with her not minding the guys who turn their heads maybe to confirm what they’ve just seen (many women do this). To @Fala 12 (btw why did u adopt this name?), @madova, @Electronics4u, @gashwin, @blueline, @Rghost, @jimmy_m and @kalel - I cant get enough words to express my gratitude for encouraging us. @Capitan, thanks for ur words bro, i would love to hear your story. @IsMundu, m encouraged to hear that we r not alone; God bless this Villager who despite his disabilities, his abilities goes beyond measure. @Art, i still hold that belief; God saw me capable of taking care of this beautiful soul and i wont Dissapoint! @Mathaais, @john_doe, @Eng’iti - Thanks for such beautiful words. @uwesmake thanks bro, i passed the message of love from the village (Lakini kuna mahali ulinichenga ankooo…isorait). @introvert, ur messages were encouraging: thanks for sharing ur story. @4makind (i always read ur handle as 4mankind…how now?) thanks bro for ur message. I can’t forget the very encouraging messages from akina @117, @mwovu, @epoch, @Pioneer88, @nobert and @ziga. @inzhener otmetka, thanks for ur kind words and sharing your experience; we must believe in our young ones. @Koolibah, thanks for ur words, i no longer question God coz he has a reason for all seasons under the sun. Thanks Bro. @Guru (your handle reminds me of one metro station on Delhi route by the name Guru Dronacharya station. any relations there?), i tell u sister, Batoto ni ba Mungu. @Female Perspective thanks for ur kind words. I actually shared this life story so that someone somewhere who is on the verge of giving up might be encouraged to hold on and keep the fight alive…a Miracle gonna happen!
Villagers, i don’t have words to express how i feel for all ur kind, beautiful and encouraging words. I can say that i feel rejuvenated! we are Marching on!. This village has the guys with very beautiful hearts. Thanks good people and God Bless.

2 Likes