Miss Curvy Uganda ( Goodness curves galore)

@digi umeosha mimi mesho… wale wanaona more than 3 hippos wako na small dick syndrome.

Watu wafanye exercise, obesity is a sign of indiscipline na sisi AMG army apana tambua indiscipline.

Jinga niko kwa desktop computer. Inakaa your sence of creating effective graphics is disabled. Unajua colour differentiation na contrast?

I am not a graphic designer. sorry for that. may be kula carrots zitasaidia wewe :D:D:D

You are responsible for your communications to be understood with ease. so it is you to ensure they are clear for you to convey meaning.

A herd of hippos

sipo walipo wengineo

That’s a sea of whales!

mkalimani samehea kijana :smiley:

macho ya mzee imepotea kabisa

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dhii imenua hadi nikacheka kwa nguvu…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

watu ya duduu ndogo hamkosi kucomplain.You are the first ones kusema “i will only marry a virgin”…of course,with that size of a pee pee,you are king kong in some quarters.TUNAWAONA kwa comments
https://media.giphy.com/media/tkiBMGFTi98f6/200.gif

unaringia nani ati uko na mboo kubwa na hakuna wanawake kwa hii thread? au ni ndoana uone kama kuna wale wanaume wa kuweka mcush kwa hewa?

Eh mani! Ata mimi ntajikakamua kukamua kamoja

Hehehe mmoja wao amekula bait :D:D:D

that’s not what your kunguru might say:D:D:D:D atleast not in those words,but yeah my deek is a pride and joy,has never let me down even 15 years after kukanyagana na ex bado anadai…need i say more:cool::cool::cool::cool:

he he…wewe ni wale hamkuwagi na cha kusema isipokuwa kushabikia.

The line between plump, fat, humongous and curvy is fuzzy.

very serious observation. you forgot thick.

Ma-matanye maingi, Ngai!