@Miss Fine Wine

Out of the thread officially. I will find the good Dr.

Sijakufukuza. :smiley:

What is?:confused:

This old bean flipper by the name @Miss Finest Wine thinks she is the best thing to ever happen to ktalk. She even once threatened to leave the site. I ask, what’s she still doing here? Hunting for more bean flipping material?? Save us your theatrics bish, you just a drama bish

Daktari worry not. I put up a thread earlier questioning some medical manenos and fundraisings going on in Kenya. Maze we have like 3 a month, genuine ones. The thread was rained on so nikaitoa. Don’t mind it. Dr G at Metropolitan answered my questions. Else my boy begins jobo kesho so all well kwangu, already settled in Umo1. He promised me a good write up about his 1st day at work kesho and also about our 8 years together. Had forgotten how long I have looked after this boy. Just so happy he has a job and then we can look at other options.

Sawa. Wishing him all the best as he begins this new phase in his life.

She been dating a broke nucca
… She def ain’t hot.

@Miss Finest Wine like they say tender wema nenda zako…

I feel like I should have been there today to take him to work like the way a parent takes a child to school on the 1st day. That boy has seen it all. As for the harambees I gather we have some vvv long days coming our way. No matter what people said on the thread that I removed, there is no way I can be expected to toa less than 5k. EXPECTATIONS! STRUTH. The burden is pushed to us and the reminders on the phone wacha tuu baba wacha tuu.

Mambo ya ICU\surgery sio mchezo.

Take heart. I know how it feels

Kutuma pesa kutoka kinoo hadi uthiru si the same thing

:D:D:D:DUna ufala msee. It was from coast to busia Uganda though alikuwa kunguru

:D:D:D:D