Miss Rwanda 2022

Nimalizie hizo ghaseeer

Siwesmind

Sambamba how tall are you?

Point of corrections ,anaitwa @sambaza

Hawa watutsi ni just 11% ya population

Ila wanavyotangazwa utadhani Rwanda nzima wapo hizi,kumbe kuna 89% wabantu wa Kihutu

Yaani wamefikia kudanganya dunia the symbolic Rwandan female features are only Tutsi female and not otherwise

I think Somali,Ethiopia and Eritrea beats them hands down

Mimi huwashuku wao ni female agents kiplan. They all follow each other, hang out the same place and all.

Kisha i’ve heard msito uses them as intelligence gathering prostitutes to trick politicians in neighbouring countries.

Btw hio wote kufollowiana na kuwa pamoja ni suspicious

hao madem top politicians wa KE , kina Babu, Echesa akiwa Minister , Farouk Kibet huwa wana import na kutomba lazima hapo ndio Kagame ana gather inteligence

Damn , thought they were half the population

[ATTACH=full]429610[/ATTACH]

Tena ni 8.4% wanaoishi ndani ya Rwanda,kuna wengi wanaishi Uganda,TZ,Congo,etc…

But strictly ndani ya Rwanda ni 8.4%,ila propaganda zinavyopigwa utadhani nchi nzima ni Watutsi

Uko sure miss rwanda wote wana hii tabia?

Labda siyo wote but a good number of them are.

What about nishimwe naomie?

:smiley:
Mtafute hapa:

So sad

She’ll make you sad if you idolize her. The pleasure will become all hers, coz you’ll become commonplace (read cotemptuous) and cease to excite her, then she’ll seek new thrills.

I’ve heard these rumours as well. Maybe there’s some truth to the propaganda.
There’s a girl who was arrested in Uganda.

I was detained in a toilet for two weeks, says Byukusenge as she narrates her ordeal - The New Times

A YOUNG RWANDAN TUTSI “SPY-PASSION” FROM MT KENYA UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN KAMPALA OVER PLOTS TO ELIMINATE UGANDAN GENERAL SABITI.