Missing Persons Report: Motivational Speaker, Mad Scientist, Gourmet Chef and Tea Taster No. 1

Every time i think of what gio went through that day i laugh you might think am mad.
Yani jamaa alikuwa anafanya masters, ana cycle na pia madame na wife wa neighbour anakam wakunywe kahawa, ana projects na bado ni manager.
But all went down on a single shot

2 Likes

Omera, you just had to…take that one last parting shot before Monday blues. :D:D:D

Uliacha kula truffles? Ama tangu junior aje its been aspirations of champagne on a konyagi budget. :smiley:

Fake Inventor,Pseudo Engineer,Poison Chef…huyu alijua hajui,Ktalk is he home of the real wajuaji in Africa and south of the Sahara.

2 Likes

Gio had all the pinkies ‘wetting their panties’ before the big bust.
He was always the perfect gentleman.

2 Likes

Inbox hangu bado shughulikia

[ATTACH=full]122407[/ATTACH] Yaani tortoise imeeka mikono nyuma ikitegea thufu

5 Likes

Hehehe.
Haijui yeye ndio thufu.

1 Like

:D:D
Niaje @Gio.
Umepotea saidi.

Titanium skillet inapasua hio shell like hot knife through butter hehe

3 Likes

Niko salama ndugu, you get back on Checki Maneno we do an offroad au hata road?

Hata wewe uko nyuma ya Wenger kama ile ngombe swara ya wenger:D:D:D

That was a dare from an esteemed elder to prove God knows what!
I humbly apologize to my fellow gunners. Nawapenda wote.:rolleyes:

He was every thing a man could wish, i think he is also @Sogomba Sadamkale . he got away since his bubble was bursted coz he was nothing without all those fake escapades.

[ATTACH=full]122411[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]122410[/ATTACH]
do it right sheesh

hehe still here with my alpha and beta prototypes

“I know, I cooked it…just one of the many wonderful perks of being me”

~Gio 2016

5 Likes

ahem!!! you are talking about the tortoise yes?

@introvert with all the material we have around here for ya gunia you choose to flog this dead horse?

From in the middle of the jungle kuharagraphy (@Meria Mata what was the term again) to attention seeking Usiku Sacco queens (@pseudonym and @latisha I want in) to blankets stuck on penis circumcision things (@Ice_Cube kuna kablanket pahali) and you decide that this cook waiganjo deserves a recap? Seriously?

My former Frying Squad boss,this is a let down. But what do you expect from Nairobi Frying…mediocrity at best.

2 Likes

Floating here talkers. @Ice_Cube and other talkers of good will anikeni rink priss.