Mistakes Women Make with Men That Ruins their Lives

@truewoman capote men will always be men. those holes you women carry makes u incomplete. if there was one biatch in the world we would today have colonised the whole solar system because as beta males be chasing her we would be investing in rocket science and advanced amg engines nkt

you also carry one on your behind does it make you incomplete?

Both partners should be equal anyway to avoid any such things for that matter. The more disrepancies out there the more they have done wrong for that. See my point ? I do not see how such simple thing are not avaliable to many women or relatives.

:smiley: You will be waiting forever. MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW…

If this is the logic behind marriage, acha ikae. Some wise men here said “marriage only benefit the woman”. Now I can see the point clearly.

We are Christians, we follow what is in the Bible not animists to talk about FGM. Bibilia husema a man who does not provide is worse than a devil worshipper. That’s the position and God’s word doesn’t change with the times.

I forgot one mistake that women make

LEAVING SCHOOL/EDUCATION OR A JOB FOR A MAN

I have more than 10 cases I know of of women who on request of their husband stopped their education and quit their job to become a house wife. As soon as they quit all the financial support they were getting ended and the men became abusive and eventually left them. Saying that men should pay all bills does not mean that you should not have your own money. It means don’t use YOUR money in that house coz you need that money to cushion you incase of any eventuality.

The more you are at the mercy of a man the more likely he is to become a tyrant and to eventually abandon you. Make sure that you do not leave your good job or your ongoing education even if the man is how wealthy, you always need a Plan B and the only person in this world you can rely on 100% is YOU. Never let that ever slip your mind no matter how good things look. I know of many men who just lavish you with things but nothing is in your name. He doesn’t want to help you have any assets of your own so that you are completely dependent on him so that he can have full control over you.

If he won’t buy you land or a house, get a loan and buy and build for yourself without his knowledge. I know women who wameinua flats without their husband’s awareness. Women are wiseing up out here after seeing how their fellow women have been mistreated by men they call husbands out here. Better recognize wanaume sio mamako. Wanaume ni nyoka yenye sumu kali. Never ever relax in a man’s arms its like trusting and relying on the devil. ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B IN PLACE. To cushion you incase he leaves or dies coz we have seen how Inlaws take over a man’s property with no mercy for the widow and kids.Leaving them destitute.

Hata kama you have money coming out your ears like Keitany, invest every cent you have for yourself and your kids bcz money is never enough. Don’t burn money building men houses, doing anything joint with them and that includes your male relatives coz ni wengi nimeona wakinyanganywa property they contributed to by their own brothers baba na mama mmoja. Men are treacherous across the board even when they are your flesh and blood. Better safe than sorry. Do your own projects, have your own things, your own money but never become the provider or 50/50 even if you are a billionaire if you have a man he must be the provider otherwise he is a liability to you bcz if you are paying bills as you used to or even more bcz now there are kids, when you were single, then that man isn’t adding value to your life. You can not be two men in the house providing. Or two women being provided for or roommates providing for each other. That is an anomaly. A man should provide and a woman should nurture. The minute you start being a sole or Co provider you start being masculine and lose your femininity and abilities to nurture optimaly.

What does FGM got to do with manly duties?