MITHIKA LINTURI WASTED A GOOD WOMAN

[ATTACH=full]255894[/ATTACH]

First marriage was dissolved due to the husband’s philandering ways and cruelty… not her

wewe unanionea wivu tu

Huyu judge alilipwa vizuri sana. Coz my interpretation would be that the moment a non-Muslim is involved, you can’t invoke Sharia Law. That guy married or had kids with a non-Muslim.

By this judgement, any time I have a dispute with a Muslim the case would be dealt with using Sharia, which is plainly odious.

I see he’s covering himself with the Constitution but it clearly says disputes among Muslims, which was not the case here. I can only conclude the judge alionwa kando.

You are right, both parties first of all have to be muslim. It’s actually provided for in the Katiba that if either party wants out of Kadhi courts, the matter will be heard in the normal courts
Article 170 part 5
[ATTACH=full]255905[/ATTACH]

The idea of my blood bn duped off thier inheritance on the basis of religion is fucking ridiculous…

you overestimate the worth of your blood, son

Are you sure about what you’re saying?

But that doesn’t conclude that if a Muslim man marries a non Muslim woman, that she won’t inherit from him…

Nope, the law shouldn’t override basic common sense…assuming all my children and thier mother are not musilms doesn’t mean my relatives who are Muslim will inherit me at the expense of my kids? Fuck no.

Ndio nawaambia, when Christ sets you free, you are free indeed. Wachananeni na sheria ovyo ovyo that keeps bound and enslaved. A true follower of Christ, is FREE!

Both are serial “divorcees”