mitumba clothes

kumbe watu wa rongai tuko wengi

2 Likes

My mum has been in Gikosh since 1990. I respect mtush!

5 Likes

Huwezi fungua biz juu umeona jamaa amefungua…sometimes copying works…but most of the time, especially in unskilled labor, it does not work. There are very many variables that you do not know. For example, where he gets his clothes from, where his shop is located, how he relates with clients, how he manages his books…you cant just copy and paste. Needless to say, I dont think he can tell you all the intricacies of his goldmine…kwa hivyo endelea kumhesabia pesa na kuosha @uwesmake miguu ukimuitanga boss…until you figure out your own plan.

1 Like

Pale Base/ Sheraton stage.

1 Like

EPZ stuff enjoy tax holiday/incentives which would make them have an unfair advantage in the local market. That said, ni wapi huko nguo zinauzwa kwa bei ya nyama nikujie?

1 Like

Following too.

wapi huko?

area inaitwa Zambezi -Nderi road, off the Nakuru highway. Kikuyu subcounty You . Zinauzwa kwa some factory called Oshwal. 25 km from The CBD

2 Likes

Shirts, trousers, casual or official wear? Fafanua.

1 Like

there’s denims for men and women. children wear, tracksuits, t-shirts, polo tee shirts, sexy tops for ladies,
sweat pants and shirts, tights for ladies . official wear is to be included in the next consignment they bring which should be
sometime before the month ends. Apparently they had brought the above in December to test the market and the management says they were pleased with the response

1 Like

Wapi hapo?

Poa

These are the rejects from the factory. The catch is you cannot choose/select any of the clothes. They lump together all manner of clothing and usually some of the items are literally worthless/hard to sell. They also remove the made in Kenya tag

Gikomba kuisha ni kama kusema biashara ya matatu imalizwe,sidhani inaweza ,and for us peasants huwezi compare mtumba na hizo nguo za kenya

Hata nax vegas wamefika

Niaje msee, ebu educate me about the steps I need to take to procure these products. I might be interested in doing business.