MIUI 9 Update

asande…wacha nisake place premium ziko cracked sasa…

I can’t stand any android manufacturers user interface that’s why I got myself a Nokia and a iphone

[ATTACH=full]140575[/ATTACH] but these themes have always been inspired by iphone and are actually more fancy…i don know what you tryna say here

android themes inspired by iphone?

what are you smoking?

stock android look is boring

Kitambo i couldn’t tell the diff between em escpecially on ma 3gs days…the icons were iphone inspired…

20 minutes ago there was a first leak of the real Note 5 phone on the Chinese site Weibo.

nimeona nikaskia kiwaru, sasa ni kungoja redmi note 6, 18months from now

sd 625 still the same thing diff being 5.99" bazel-less

I don’t understand why they are saying its bazel-less. Kwani kuna phones huwa na bazel? I have always thought bazel is the rubber round laptop screen

Ni bezel-less
Bezel ni those top and bottom parts of the screen

I’ve used Samsung like forever and I wanted a change. and I sampled all other UI and realized although Samsung wako nyuma kutoa update they have the best user interface.

To each to their own
hata google pixel haitumia stock ui

Wazito, how do i install a custom ROM to a device. My other phone imeanza errors za "Lenovo Launcher has stopped, Google Play Services has stopped "… and many other upussies.

ukiupgrade via ota ina format phone?, na kama umeroot plus custom recovery ita baki after upgrade?

don’t try ota kama umeroot

updated

And the way I don’t update my MI phone.

updates bring new features and fix bugs