MKIA CHRONICLES

Am fine thank you… hw about you. … btw would you know of a fellow called alpha tyreze tyreze jst curious

:eek::eek: girls dont…

sema tu ulisoma mahali hii boochit as your friend called it.

Hehheee,nimefurahi kusikia wewe unapenda mambo asilia…dada si tukutane tunywe kahawa ama sharubati?

Nilisoma mahali, are u happy now

Don’t kno who that be.

Asante sana…lakini napendelea mohito ama wine, and Ice pubes is around na amenikazia kinyama :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Actually i would, if you only promised to sticking what you read up your rectum

How many have you ferked to know that?! Anyways, I take it you are among the conservative coz I have been told to koroga sewage a number of times, a request which I flat out ignored.

Hkm is just trending until it becomes normal just like bj’s and doggy style. What’s next??? Maybe bdsm…

Anus was specifically designed for shit and farts to come out ,not for foreign objects and random dicks to go in.iyo ujinga mpeleke uko----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Matusi ya nini Kizee bana, in some quarters, if u don’t eat ass, u forget about sex.

@Female Perspective si you let me wekelea you in your behind? i’ll be kind and gentle. Durex lube kwa wingi.

Sionangi appeal. Lakini mbona @Tarantinoh na @kingolonde hamjarudisha hii counter ya @nairobilay ?

Naeza pia nunua mvinyo hilo kwangu sio jambo geni…la msingi ni tuketi pamoja tujadiliane mawili matatu,sipendelei kuona kipusa kama wewe akihadaiwa na kupotozwa na wahuni mithili ya Ice Pubes,kichuna njoo tufahamiana kwanza mengine na mengi yataja baadaye.

golden shower

[ATTACH=full]102095[/ATTACH]

hiyo kiswahili kali hadi sijashikanisha kitu bana. I hope ilikua naundiwa CV

@Purr_27 utaonyeshwa the @Art of HKM. usikubali hiyo drink

[ATTACH=full]102098[/ATTACH]
Moto sana