Mkwaju imekataa

Utakua na PNC for 6months

Since mid last year I limited myself to two kungurus, I did tests, both came negative, and I’ve been hitting raw since then. Juzi tu, mid feb, kuna kunguru nlipata, siku ya mechi, tried with rubber and it was totally not worth it, almost 20 minutes pumping and feeling nothing. Nlimwamsha twende club, kufika huko nlikula corner nkamwacha and came back to sleep.

@Stew maker Ungekula tu raw u-bet na withdrawal method. Ama hata brakes zimechapa?

Ukule dem kavu for half a year halafu unamwacha club unaenda kulala? Wewe ni fisi kamili

My Fren you not safe.probably you not the only one hitting raw

Raw nlihofia cz she was not resistant to my advances of hitting it raw.you can’t take chances with single mother

if you are loaded, she needs someone to impregnate her and pay child support for all of them… nomaaa. kuna singo mothe nililenga like lightening. she insisted anataka nyama, tupimwe. and i insisted even with test, sikuli nyama seeing a boobie trap. mwingine I ate once, she is mad wanting to come for a repeat. I quit coz she was seeing me as an atm, but even then. she is pestering.

Yeah, its like she was willing to risk it all.Mimi nlipiga hesabu nkaona child support hapana…although she’s good in lip service

hope ulimpatia pesa ya kununulia mtoto maziwa

Hii mambo ya self test itamaliza vijana . Ukitumia self test huwezi conclusively jua status because it takes longer to detect HIV “18 to 90 days” after an exposure. Maybe kunguru alikulwa “RAW” last week or juzi or maybe two months. Huwezi pata results za kuamini.

Raw geng mtaonyeshwa maneno na single mothers…:D:D:D… You think you are cunning, utashinda kwa clinic ukifanywa lab-tests na ukimeza tembe destroying that liver and kidney of yours…

Relax, if HIV was that easy to catch there wouldn’t be any dry fry artists here…corona will hit you before hiv gets to you

Oh, I forgot. Syphilis , Chlamydia , gonorrhea. Ile siku utapata hizi ndio utawacha kutumia kichwa ndogo. @uwesmake narrated how he faked a Ugandan trip ndio apate medication na asiambukize Bibi. Endelea kukamuana kama mbuzi

am 36 going to 37 bro…you are addressing this to the wrong person

Kwani STIs zinajua miaka? I’m 45 na nikikamua young bones lazima nivae glove.

Yeah, maziwa alipata cz makosa haikua yake

Usizoe raw bro

am a retired general…stds used to worry me when I used to be very active many years ago…when I used to lead a carefree lifestyle…sai mimi huogopa wanawake sijui kama nini…hawa wawili wamenitosha for now

Wawili wagani

The same shite happened to me a few weeks ago, kwanza na a new catch. All through foreplay, tarimbo iko firm. ikifika time ya ku strap inakataa… I had to fabricate stories za kujitetea. I’m fairly young, ata sijui inaeza kuwa ilitoka wapi. Hapa ego ilivunjiki zaidi mno. Villagers mlete solutions