Mlolongo Apartments. - Who knows this apartments.

kama utapata tenant anakupea anything above 20k monthly nunua.

http://www.suraya.co.ke/?property=encasa-mombasa-road/encasa-2-bedroom-apartment-encasa-4

Ndio hizi hapa. Incase hujaenda kuziona. Inakaa Suraya originally sold them for 3.19m.
Iko shida mahali. Hii fanya extra due diligence. No one is going to take a 1.39m loss barely 2 years in unless there’s a big problem somewhere.

Dudes, personally, I would not even look at a property that was ever handled by reckless Sue and Pete. Those who bought are dying to offload.
Just be v smart Mungai.

No I have seen the transaction payments and receipts. It’s the first phase. He paid 1.8m. Have seen the receipt. The guy is saying ameshikwa makende na COVID.

But the main problem will be the mother title. He says he has all the documents.

Wacha he sends them alafu hio space looks small.

I’m already backing out.

Maybe alinunua 1.8m off plan.
As of March 2018 bei ndio hizi za first phase.
http://www.suraya.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/[email protected]
I’d also suggest backing off. Or proceeding with extreme caution and paranoia. Cowards live to fight another day. Just back off.
This deal looks like a lemon. Too many red flags are not good for your health, mental or financial.

Do not go ahead with the transaction. Am an advocate and i can tell you that the commercial division of the High Court at Milimani Law Courts has several suits from buyers who bought properties from Suraya. The developer took loans from several banks, he was required to forward the sale proceeds to the bank to enable the bank issue a discharge of charge for all the properties that were being bought. But he did not. So the banks invoked their right of statutory right of sale to sell all the properties suraya has developed. The problem is that the bank does not recognise the buyers. Legally they are strangers to the charge documents between the banks and suraya. The security for the loans ofcourse are the properties that suraya developed meaning that if the bank want to recover its money, it has to sell those properties the subject matter of the charges. There was a time those buyers (from fourway junction-Kiambu rd) were in Court before Justice Nzioka and i happened to be in that court and the Judge sympathised with them and the only reprieve she could give them was a temporary injunction against the bank that was seeking to sell their properties to give them time to negotiate with the bank ndio wanunue the same property afresh! It is what it is… just stay away from any development by Suraya! Hapa naona this Omondi guy wants to make a quick sale akuachie shida. You will lose your 1.8M and the flat…

Hakuna plumbing? [ATTACH=full]328396[/ATTACH]

Hatari sana!.. wueh!..

Insightful.

I would not touch anything associated with Suraya with a ten-metre pole.

Check his messages[ATTACH=full]328695[/ATTACH]

Wee boss si umeambiwa uwachane na hii story?

You are inviting problems and god of poverty. Hii hapana

Weee relax. Usikuje hapa na muhahe bro. We are digesting issues here to the very end.

This looks like a sectional title to the particular unit? I don’t know how much you are protected by holding a sectional title if the mother title is charged. Hii ongea na wakili wa property…

Ask him to provide you with a discharge of charge and the certificate of title to that unit. If he provides, conduct a search at the relevant land registry. If the entry is inorder, proceed with the transaction. Do not settle for the sale agreement, thats not sufficient to protect your interest.

Suraya??..Red Flag boss!!

And 40 SQM is tiny like fuck

You’ll sweat time ya mvua

What!!! And the way these four way junction things were expe! Aki such people need to be jailed.Those who bought the main houses there i used to so admire them kumbe ni shida tupu! Better the ones who decided to rent

He just needs to visit the area when it rains