Mmeona hii? Would you say it's sad, or would you say it's understandable?

Ever heard of fullstops?

1 Like

You never know what people out there are going through, life is tough bro! But interestingly you only have to put one foot in front of the other and soldier on…

1 Like

Mimi kuna simu za watu huwa sichukui. They couldn’t pick my calls when I was broke, so its payback time. Kwanza cousins and friends

1 Like

The winds will be strong, and it won’t be easy! Life will never be fair to all. But no matter how hard the winds blow, just keep on keeping that candle burning!!!

2 Likes

I get you, but then again that might be you trying to reach them in a couple of years.

Nikiwa low I just put on loud DANCEHALL MUSIC. Hiyo kelele mingi hutoa hizo negativity kwa akili kama vile flush effect kwa loo.

Suicide is for pussies

Mimi eve the thought of kujiumiza doesn’t even cross. My life is not perfect but DAMN I hate pain.
So killing self has never even appeared to cross from the right to the left side of the brain. Or vice versa.
For the others, hang in there. Death is permanent and your kaissue is temporary.

2 Likes

sioni iyo comment. Ilikuwa inasema nini?

2 Likes

And sadly, there are those who’ll be pulling you down and trying to ensure you stay there…

Life is survival for the fittest. The creature that is able to adopt to different circumstances survives! Don’t argue with millions of years of evolution!
Why do you think Man survives? we have learn to cope with different circustances, reinvent ourselves that’s why man is ontop of the food chain

Sioni kitu

It is called a herd not a "heard"and the applicable word for the herd is "Culling"not thinning.
Njoo pole pole nikufunze mengi baada ya siasa chafu.

1 Like