MMNN

you remember ile program ya surrendering guns pokot wakati wa kibaki? how far did it go ? some guy told me that zile bunduki these guys have amassed wacha tu. and they dont hide them in the houses, no , wanachimba mchanga and safely bury it there. munaona G3 wakichungia ngombe mnafikiri ni hiyo tu , but you are wrong.

?

haitarust? as I mentioned before, a steady supply of bullets is more important otherwise the guns go silent soon. interdict supply lines and those guys starve.

There wouldn’t be any trouble if things were done transparently. There’s a raw deal no genius needed to get this.

they had lived, then oil was discovered and money poured in, devolution took place and even more money came in. give a rebel a mattress and he will not want to go back and sleep on a cold wet floor in the jungle. Uhuru should call their bluff.

what raw deal

transparency is subjective. a greedy person will tomorrow convince other greedy people that what was negotiated today was a raw deal and we are back to square one.

:D:D:D HOW WAS RUSSIA

On this one I’m a useless spectator

Wale watu walikuwa wanataka secession juu wako na mafuta wakae wapi …?

Going by this trend, People at the coast should stop port activities, naivasha people stop Geothermal, Embu and the larger mt kenya people stop
power generation at 7 forks because “their” water is being used…

And many other examples, am for justice and fair share of revenues to the people of Turkana but this is just sabotage.

Good measures are really needed now

True, I however feel if the deal was clean the first time the second time won’t be much of a problem.
You know our system isn’t for the people, the politicians strike deals that are favorable at the present and in their favour.
They don’t think of the future.

Take the SGR as a case study to how our people negotiate.

Kwani ni nini hawa waTurkana wanataka? And why isn’t government doing its work? Must Turkanas beg?

What is so hard for government to stop cattle rustling? Hiyo tu. Ama iko mambo ingine haisemwi?

I notice you less than deftly deflected from the issue oil revenue share to sgr. Turkana people got a great deal, more generous than what I would have given. at peak production they will be getting over 35 b while the rest of the country shares about 80b.
On the sgr,stop having journalists interpret pertinent issues for you, the chinese signed a fixed price contract to ensure that a certain number of trains are available daily. It might seem expensive right now but once the line is fully in use it will seem like a bargain. People are not as stupid as you make them to be.

cattle rustling is a complex issue and is difficult to eradicate because it is widely supported by the communities including the turkana. There are no innocents here waache kutubeba malenge.

You see central government is regulated by law set in parliament. So, because this issue is so sensitive as seen in Nigeria, SS, its better for policy be run through Energy Ministry from Parliament. If they met every resident as you claim, then why is there a problem? Tullow oil should not directly negotiate with residents.

Those agreements were tooopen ended though. 5% to be distributed how?