MOBILE PHONE UNDER 15K

15k labda u buy second hand ama third hand ama u just use your hand to masturbate

check phone and tablet kenya.com you wont be disappointed.!

Blackberry

Bado mnanunuaga used phones?? Tena olx?? Mimi simu kama sijajitolea kwa box acha ikae nkt!! Utakuja kujipata na simu ya msando HApo ndio utajua haujui…

Sawa birrionea

Thanks but hii siwezani nayo

@isidore ignore this advice, used phones are no no no. I am using Huawei Tag L21, it will go 15k-17k. Check it out.

You can get a slightly used phone with this amount,nothing wrong with a used phone,apart from warranty i don’t see a very big difference when buying a phone used for 6 months and a new one,all perform as good

And for that price a note 4 is a good phone,16MP back,3mp back,very good graphics,apps work on it,the music player is extremely nice-the bass is good,s pen,large screen and very bright video viewing for youtube videos etc

Nyinyi watu advicing people to buy used phones ni @snapdragon munatafuta market for you I’ll gotten wares.

Mbona kuelewa ni ngumu msee?? Tunasema phone used ni za wizi mostly na zitakueka ndani achana na umeffi mingi…

With that mentality utaumia nrb. I bought s8plus 5days old from original owner at 70k vile tu ilikua mpya he had bought at safaricom at 98k wife yake akafanya accident na gari hakuumia but gari ilikua inahitaji serious body work. Nigga explained to me akanisho nikama namsaidia. Following day I sold the s8 80k kwa dealer na akairudisha kwa shop

With such convincing and explanation and authenticity I will buy anyday anytime but ati kingamia kiko tu olx na sikijui siwezi nunua

Apana don’t buy second hand phone online . Buy from owner na akue na receipt .kama hana akupe photocopy ya I’D and don’t pay cash mtumie mpesa and forward that mpesa message to about 3 of your buddies