MOBUTU SESE SEKO ( DEEP DIVE ) ....... You wont regret this !

DRC if it can become politically stable would be the richest country in Africa for the next 100 years they are blessed from talent in all fields to minerals

I agree with you 100%

Sounds like you might have read Michela Wrong’s book…

the problem with congo was and is universal in black negroe Africa ……IGNORANCE.… African people are ignorant , they should stop blaming african leaders or their country’s mismanagement , easy defeats by europeans , slavery by arabs or Poverty …blame their ignorance because without it , they would learn from their past mistakes …but they don’t

Mathaa meerí? Apana. Too big. Alafu did you notice his wife resembles Grace Mugabe?

@Baby Panay …after studying Mobutu , you will understand
JOMO KENYATTA
ARAP MOI
KAGAME
MUSEVENI
Ule dictator wa BURUNDI

and last but not least …You will understand[SIZE=6] SAMUEI ARAP RUTO .[/SIZE]

…are dictators are cut from the same cloth . It’s worth it my fren !

…Kabisaaaaaaaaa…huyo ni first wife

Weka link. Browser inaonyesha picha tu

You can’t be serious baba peasant ! …I am humbly dissapointed , senji noogle tucker tucker …

[ATTACH=full]246841[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=7][B][U]LINK NDIO HII…[/U][/B][/SIZE]

To all peasants who happen to own stolen computers … download 4k video downloader , this thing can grab and download any video from youtube or anywhere , hata 4k videos … i hear it also works in phones…

Just copy link ya video and paste in the app … any video , music or movie…fast !

link : [U][SIZE=6]https://www.4kdownload.com/[/SIZE][/U]

Yes thats one of the books nimesoma about the big man.

Also if these motherf*uckers served the people the right way tungekuwa mbali.

I have downloaded it chief.:D:D:D:D I watched kidogo and I was hooked.

Congo is supposed to be a jagernaut kama UAE !

Kwa threads kama hizi , huwezi ona @TrumanCapote , she is busy preparing propaganda to fight partriachy and bash all men & MGTOW as we speak .
Alafu @Kimakia ako wapi saa hii ? probably ako GRINDR anachunisha watu skuma … santa sana !

Land of minerals

I just started watching the doc huyu jamaa mobutu kweli was a badman and a snake, niccolo machiaveli would have been proud of him.

Never put your full trust in anyone in this world.

His downfall was slow and painful , his kids died one after the other probably of HIV/AIDS , he lost grip of his kingdom and he knew his reign was on it’s deathbed …Karma is a b*tch !

The wealthiest country ever …all types of minerals allover the damn country !

Tell that to ruto psychophants uone !