Moderna says it's working on Covid booster shot for variant in South Africa, says current vaccine provides some protection

[ATTACH=full]346609[/ATTACH]

True. She is a Trump supporter. I guess her mental health has deteriorated recently.

Popcorn na konyagi time
[ATTACH=full]346620[/ATTACH]

I never thought you were this stupid. Kaa hapo ugonje Finest wine akileta cat fight. I won’t be turning up. Am afraid:D.

But I have the screenshots… Moreover any old timer here clearly remembers how it went down. You asked for your refund, there was major, major blowback from kijiji which made you panic and demand your handle to be deleted asap. You could have just logged off and relaxed for it to happen. In the meantime you’re all panicky and can’t wait so you decide to wake me up from sleep at 4am with threats. Actually, you ask whether you’re not wanted on the forum…Of course staying or leaving is your decision. Then you say, “oki then delete all my handles” or if not you will sue based on “foi regs in the uk.” The whole fiasco was your own doing. The drama continued when I went to approve your posts, again, asking why it’s taking long to approve them. Asking why doesn’t admin want you here. Seeing you meltdown like that made me realize I don’t want to be a part of the madness and I stopped talking to you. Ukafuura kabisa and that’s how it has been ever since. Kindly stick to your lane, I don’t want to deal with that, ever again. Imagine being sued, misterseed was sued and it destroyed him. Even today I wonder what prompted you to engage me. I’m a very peaceful person by nature. Sitaki drama za upuzi. Disengage and stay in your lane please!
Then again you propagate the lie about Tvercetti bringing down rcbowen yet he was never there to begin with. That site has been down for years so I wonder this “dear Amused” died na you didn’t know? What kind of friend is that. That’s all. There’s few online people I’ve known better than him and he denied ever talking to any female offline. He was a very obtuse man, very, very stubborn with a dry sense of humor.

Sasa where’s Trump coming in? Are you really a scientist because anyone with the slightest background in Immunology/Virology understands that viruses mutate. That’s just what they do. I shared this article because I wondered how Moderna can start talking about booster shots for the SA variant when we all know that there will be more variants in future. Has nothing to do with the c-word, or Trump. It was meant to stimulate a discussion. Then why don’t you go ahead and educate me instead of bashing me as a conspiracist?! It’s a legimitate question. Should we expect booster shots for each variant?

[ATTACH=full]346624[/ATTACH]

Aiseh,kanyaga breaks kwa nguvu,you’ve missed a turn,rudi nyuma endelea vile ulikua. Malizana huko then pitia hapa ukunywe chai na mahamri uondoe bughudha na hasira:D:D:D
[/QUOTE]

You are losing it woman. Totaaaaaally losing it…ateee what? if you think I will ‘help’ you drive the traffic pole sana. You ain’t the only one with screen shots…I do.:D:D:D:D:D Not going to write pages for you to counter your silly attacks. TRUMP lost the election. Period. Wacha nicheke tena. I know you have the powers to doctor posts. Wacha nikuwache. Ferk off! Trump is gone. Don’t make me a scapegoat of your frustrations. I will just laugh at you:D:D:D:D Saaaana.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING.

[/QUOTE]

Not missed any turn. Sina hasira haki nacheka sana…Ghai…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lakini ukweli usemwe, haka kamama karandan @Finest wine kalileta ujeuri na kilio mingi sana karudishiwe shilingi zake from Nef and when she realized no one is interested in her high and mighty bs she went into a mental breakdown to seek sympathy. @Purple weka screenshots and Make Ktalk Great Again.

Not missed any turn. Sina hasira haki nacheka sana…Ghai…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
[/QUOTE]

Vile umeambiwo, hauna hakili mzuri. You’re a masochist saddist ako na kiherehere mingi.

We as Waka conglomerate tuko nyuma ya purpleste

Conglomerate imesema, haka kamama karandan is just an attention seeking excise of a person, kila wakati my cazos have done and experienced everything, hio story ya Nef ilikashukisha hadhi mbele ya washikaji na washikadau. How do you rejoice in that, if nothing just don’t comment

Can you give us a history lesson ya iyo mambo ya Nef? Alafu tena who got sued and why? Tena mambo ya pesa ikaingilia wapi? @Purple wekelea hizo screenshots banae.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

It is Randan vs Washington DC

I have never seen @Purple angry as such

Ah haukuwa wakati wa good morning sis, have you peed this morning sis, have you drank water this morning sis, how was breakfast sis, have a nice drive to work sis, did you get to work well sis? Well, the sis fell out spectacularly.

Haiyaa and they way natamani kutembea randan na mayolo

I always knew this kijiji wasn’t big enough for the both of them.