Mogadishu Attack

usitumie operamini browser takusumbua

I dont know what those fuckers use in making their IEDs that thing blew some kilometers from where we are but everything shook and a cloud of dust was visible…
And the death toll is more than 85 since a school bus was involved its in 200 therebouts because most of the victims were blown to smithereens and it being a busy junction lets just say things were too gory…
leo asubuhi a bulldozer was clearing the rubble and body parts were strewn all over.

Uko stadium, marine ama UN camp?

What used to be alpha camp next to Amison FHQ

Stay safe

BBC World News reporting at least 230 dead!!

One more reason to be extra vigilant. Al Shaitan have a pattern of carrying out attacks within their borders before trying the same across the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfOEj4nAJeo

Somali people should use this as a rallying point to defeat extremism and radicalism. This should be the departure point from harbouring alshabab and facilitating it. They should work with amisom to retake back their country by supplying intel.

275 and counting,islam should be banned from the world

wasomali ni mangombe tuu

wachana na watu wasikie masikio yao, when kdf was attacked I saw their arrogant comments wakiuliza kenya inafanya nini huko kwao. the thing I love abt islam is that wen they are through or unsuccessful in dealing with their perceivd enemies, they turn agnst each other

Unofficially, the figure is well over 500.

Saw a story of a 6th year medical student who died in the blast. That is what extremism does, the most valuable people who would have lived to save lives and improve the community go just like that.