Mogadishu

USD ofcourse

Alshabab is in government, community and neighborhood. That’s my conclusion of that matter. If you want to end it, then they really need to be honest with themselves and do it themselves. Two year ago they lost any last signs of a formation fighting force to operate in small groups in civilian cloths embedded with locals. The other signs of the group is road blocks where they collect taxes for their underground leaders. Those manning those roadblocks are very expendable and will be replaced easily. Since they started fighting as shadows in an insurgency it changed a lot of things. First the entire Somali leadership owe their current position to the status quo of fighting Alshabab, if the civil war ends, so will their positions. So they started feeding Intel to them to continue will the attacks. Some even give them material support and assistance in the attacks. Alshabab groups are also used to settle scores, territories disputes, rivalries etc. Its now a gang for hire or used to keep others relevant. The worst case is that a large section of Somali community support them at varying degree from average to strong support. This is why Anisom informs SNA at the last minute of its operations. Its also trusts a few proven sources within SNA.

My conclusion is this, regional governments need for control of their territories is key. If they can get their act together as a need to administer their areas fully then they can get rid of Alshabab overnight since they wouldn’t want a rival to take them on or stay on for much longer. They know their areas, who is covertly supporting who and how. For now Somali national government sends SNA to Jubbaland on our border and to other regions to fight Alshabab alongside Anisom. The clans there don’t support SNA since its not from their clan. Now due to lack of local support, the terrorist survive through hide and seek.

You forget that there are souls out there who actually find places like Somalia and its beaches exciting places to go…
Just like some innovative Kenyans have managed to sell slum tourism internationally…

huko mukinyorosha alshabab stars ni grenade mutakula kama njugu

What is amazing with that stadium is that after completion, they will conjure a national soccer team. In 2-3 years, that team will defeat Harambee stars 2-1 in a World Cup qualifier.

Omwami kwani uko huko, ulienda when?

Unafanya nini UN camp my fren? Hebu tuwekee mbicha ya nyinyi na makunguru hapo kwa beach

With the conservative religion… I highly doubt tourists would be flocking there to sunbathe…

Ilikuwa imekua malisho ya ngamia.

You’re late. Walitucharaza CECAFA Sr challenge cup about a year or two ago. Guys that practice as bullets fly in each direction

A bomb blast takes place, people scatter and security show up. A quick investigation if you can call it that. A few hours later the clean up starts. By the next day people there have moved on and clean up is almost finished. In two days its now confined to distant memory. The residents are already shock proof in Mogadishu. Bombs have lost effects on peoples minds. Gunshots are even ignored. The mind tuned them out a long time ago.

It will take several years. They have lovely beaches though.

Mohammed Farah Aideed made mince meat of the famed US marines in Mogadishu, but he was also a US trained marine!

That’s understating, Kenya will suffer the most actually. Somalia was the port of business way back in their good days.

Somalia was a destination back then the tourists will come if they can get their act together.

[ATTACH=full]203319[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]203320[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]203321[/ATTACH]

The stadium looks much bigger

Are u sure he was a US trained marine.

wanaingia huko vipi , i would like to get contacts for my hi-tech biz

:eek::eek::eek: za fuck, a gun shot stays in my memory for a week

hehe uko kibamdaski unakula samaki hapo nje wajinga wanatupiana grenade