Moi Girls (kibra) Fire

Ntv K24 = meffi
Other mainstream stations have interrupted normal transmission to break the news lakini hawa hawajali.
Kaa ni siasa wangekua live hapo.
Kudos KTN and citizen.

1 Like

Jehovah!!

A boarding school in kirinyaga doesnā€™t necessarily have students from the area only, students come from all over the country

7 Likes

Disaster preparedness wanting.
By this time the red cross should have put their tents up, and provided chairs and water for everyone in that field.
Counseling pia ingekua imeanza

3 Likes

Really Wakayama, leo umenichenga

Seven students have died and dozens others injured after a fire burnt down a dormitory at Moi Girls School Nairobi.
Education Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiangā€™i said 10 other students were injured and are admitted to hospital.

ā€œOut of the 10, two are in critical condition, doctors have told us the other eight are out of danger,ā€ he said.

He said the school has been closed for two weeks as investigations begin on the cause of the fire.

The CS however said Form Four candidates will resume on Friday and will be assisted to settle as they prepare for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examinations.

He said a team of forensic experts, including the government pathologist are at the school to establish the cause of the fire.

cc @pamba ndo hyo update afande

1 Like

Good luck telling them that

i cannot begin to imagine what the parents are going through, losing a child is horrible thing.

2 Likes

RIP young angels. And to the moms and dads who have suffered this loss, i cant even imagine what u r going thru. May God grant them the strength faith and grace to get through

2 Likes

Terrible. Just terrible.

3 Likes

Are you drunk?

@mukuna ,did your failed marriage impacting you on your thought process?

1 Like

Was i married? I see your i.q hasnā€™t improved

Donā€™t be surprised to find out that the school has been flouting rules that were put in place to prevent fires. For example dormitories not having grills, St least two entrances, etc

2 Likes

Mzee retract your comment ,Iā€™ve know you to be a sober minded.

1 Like

Absolutely tragic.

Could this loss of lives have been averted?
Should we continue using boarding schools as the principal model in secondary education?
How many fires occur in boarding schools every year?

3 Likes

Not that I care of peoples perception of me here or in real life. Waantum

wuuuehā€¦pole kwa waadhirika.

RIP to the girls and condolences to the bereaved families.

[SIZE=2]RIP english @introvert, lorry services needed please[/SIZE]

1 Like