Moi University Funeral Match

Jambass August 2022 6:00am arudishwe Sugoi

Bulshit, hao wakale ndio wamemaliza hiyo UNI…nakumbuka akina mandago injecting the previous VC kama mburukenge. Sasa mkule ujeuri yenyu brare fuckin

Credit to MO1, during his tenure as president, Moi University VC role was never given to a Kalenjin.

Knowing ‘them’ the house was probably basic and bland as well despite gutting the company for everything

kales are ruthless when in power. former KMTC CEO prof. Michael kiptoo was dismissed under the basis of missing funds from donors and fees paid by students which amounted to 7B. KMTC selection board used to hold boardroom meetings in vernacular. Infact there was a year in Kisii KMTC, Kisiis complained because the new admissions had three quarters kalees

The next University to go will be Egerton.Kaleos also in control.of everything

[ATTACH=full]394386[/ATTACH]

I can attest to this. Around the said time, I was pursuing a professional course and we had a classmate who was working at kenya power. I remember the person telling us how Mr. Singh used to collect 2m USD monthly from the then MD Tarus. At the time I thought those were stories of giants until the said MD was arrested for corruption charges barely a year later.

There was none to give at that time. The first was the former principal at Chiromo campus, Prof. Mibey(Mibei?) in early 2000s

There were very many kale professors bro, I can count more than 30 off the top of my head

Egerton is dead, let’s hope the new vc will resuscitate it

… ruto’s presidency will be good for the country…

What did he inject him with?

How elaborate tafasali.

walitumia shindano ya gombe ama ya binandamu?

niliona daily karibu nifaint

Schooled in Kericho. The school was great but them locals couldn’t miss a chance to call you names like ng’eta, lamindet or any tribal term that’s deragatory. Tribal to the core

Parastatals, Businesses - both Public & Private… Kila Mahali Uwizi umetapakaaWho extorts a university? This country is rotten…

I am an alumni of Moi University. I remember those kales around main campus used to be most tribal. If there was a riot we used to be clobbered by both the police and the locals. There was a kale lecturer in Political Science and the man was dumber than @sani. I remember one time he gave us an exam, we didn’t know where the fool got those questions from. Nobody could answer a single question. Funny thing nobody failed. I think the bugger was a spy.

Egerton is a ticking time bomb

Prof Kiptoon, Prof Sogomo, Dr. (Mr) and Dr(Mrs) Sambili, Dr Rono,

Tuliizika kitambo nakupenda njokerio kunywa keg