Mollis nimeshoka...

You are right. We shouldn’t be paying these mad rants any attention

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]121833[/ATTACH]
Damn NASA is tryna be best comedy act of 2017 … Trump is still the runner up at least he hot the whitehouse and AF1 …baba is still building castles and making these top kek jokes…plus as I said toa coasto hata wafanye aje the 1% ya Kenya can’t allow loosing the coast…just tells you the levels if stupidity this guy and his team compromise

1 Like

Come off it man. Do you even for a minute think the Kisii would countenance leaving their diaspora to return to the stamp-size shambas they left their brothers back home? This “cessation” talk will only lead to further isolation of our Luo brothers. If you ask me it is time the sober ones among them started a movement to drop the yoke of the hammer…

6 Likes

This talk is what turned tables in Nyamira. The relatives of the diaspora Kisiis in Kajiado and Narok must have been influenced to vote Jubilee.

3 Likes

Do you know even so many kenyans who voted Nwasa are beginning to wonder why they have to continue being subjected to uncertainty yet they know their man lost…

5 Likes

My exact thoughts

2 Likes

or they (MKM) ferk him big time between now and then

1 Like

MKM may give him small hurdles. Kinda testing the waters before the real deal.

How he manoeuvres them will determine if he rules or not.

1 Like

Rink??

1 Like

Nope majority who voted for NASA are in agreement. Only those who voted for Jubilee are the ones lamenting.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W_n6-pDVB8

Busia labda turudi UG

1 Like

Seccecionists are more responsible than these holier than thou unionists. It’s like people enjoy ethnic violence, tension, being in election mode 24/7, endless politics. How I pray the secession succeeds. Kenya as it is has no future. We’re still dealing with the same tribal issues that the founders were dealing with. If it doesn’t succeed we’ll draw lessons from the exercise and come up with better secession plans.

Diversity + Proximity =  War
1 Like

[MEDIA=twitter]900636138318200832[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]900670402556514306[/MEDIA]

Exactly, except the two tribes in leadership, the other 40 have seen minimal development ( Mostly white elephants). Till now, three rigged elections and two more for Arap mashamba. That is 25 years of heavy taxation with no benefit from the government.

If this is the cost of being a Kenyan. I can’t pay and won’t pay. Lets secede.

Toa wakamba hapo…the only thing they wont be seceding is becoz they are peace loving pple, although they have very deep seated suspicions against kiuks, but the rest are ok. Remember Mutua was very popular in Machakos down when he had just began his tenure as gvn, and kaos were excited about it. Then Muthama came and said ‘huyu mtu anataka kuleta wakikuyu hapa awape shamba, kwanza ameoa kutoka huko’. That enough began Mutuas hard stay as gvn.

A friend of mine told me ati even fathers warn their sons against marrying kikuyu sisters.FACTS

Add Transnzoia

Fuck Kenya,long live the peoples republic

true…

Ndiii’s actually a very nice person but suffers from intellectual arrogance, :rolleyes::rolleyes:if you notice his response to madowo is almost condescending. Ndii enjoys the attention he’s getting from NASWA and the media so he will say and do anything to maintain his pole position in NASWA:eek::eek: