Mombasa Mega Rally

Tuliambiwa voting materials zikifika kwa County commissioners is enough proof that county has voted. Whether you line up to cast the actual ballots is up to you.

Omar Hassan leo itabidi awe mpole… MSA is NASA’s fortress

Wewe ni wale ukisaidia mtu, you keeping reminding them that you helped them, every two 2hrs. Hadi unaeka efidens?

Na hiyo food poisoning ya Mara kwa Mara ni nini?

Kukha kama hukutuma kitu wacha iishie hapo.

A Naswa supporter at the rally struggling to say… ‘Natha… Thibim… Thialala’.

[ATTACH=full]132505[/ATTACH]

Why is this thread not pinned?:slight_smile:

UOTP.

Baboun wants to retire in style.

Habari ndio hii.
Due to her resilience in fighting for a better Kenya, Due to being the rock of Kenya’s father of Democracy, Due to all the sacrifices she has made for this great country…Mombasa residents wish to show MAMA IDA ODINGA honour and respect by re-naming the county’s biggest recreational ground after her.
It has been a long time coming but now is the time.
By the people’s voice and by a law we as Mombasa patriots will push our representatives at the County Assembly to see through:
Rename MamaNgina to MAMA IDA GROUNDS.
Babu Owino will make the grand announcement

Is this anchored in law ?

Kuna watu wako na haja ya ku-,name vitu sana…unfortunately they cannot rewrite history…

RWNEEBP

Ngoja body shaming battalion wakupate.

Apparently hakuna kitu ingine ya maana watasema. Just the usual old tired rhetoric
Hope Nasa TV will air the rally live

I am wondering why we are talking about NASA/ODM…si wamesema no participation? 90+1 is now a reality…Let them not disturb peace loving Kenyans on 26th…

Of course…na vitendawili mbili na kwamba tumbili/nyani imeanza kuharahara…sadness of an agendaless politician

Wish it was that simple

This man has a lot of issues but laziness ain’t one of them. Kumbuka during pre-August 8th elections campaigns he was hitting 3 counties at a go while Kalonzo and the rest were sleeping

This my friend is how dictatorship is born…a useless character decides to misuse the system and the executive inakanyanga makende…the only beneficiary to all this is Ruto…Just wait…

Meanwhile Kisauni MP Ali mbogo and Nyali MP jicho pevu ni kazi tu.
WHILE SOME MOMBASA POLITICIANS WERE BUSY INCITING MOMBASA JOBLESS YOUTHS TO DEMONSTRATE FROM THEIR CONSTITUENCIES…
ALI MBOGO WAS BUSY CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR KISAUNI YOUTHS
I had a meeting today in the morning with Bamburi Cement Lafarge management in their office at Bamburi. The meeting was to seek out a partnership with the company on how best they can help Kisauni Constituency solve some of the core problems it is facing.
I presented to them 3 main agenda: Education help program for needy students, construction of feeder roads and empowerment by providing tenders, jobs, contracts to Kisauni residents.
Bamburi Cement Chairperson Mohamed Raki and his stakeholders committee has promised to help us on the 3 agenda I forwarded to them.
[ATTACH=full]132507[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]132508[/ATTACH]
BTW hii ni kampuni moja Bure sana when it comes to community social responsibility