Mombasa road

That series is dope ile wakati nilikua naona last episode yaani grand finale nilimaliza 3.34am in the morning i couldnt get sleep for the remainder of the morning wondering why the creator decided to leave me high and dry …
that gustavo guy is a real businessman and gentleman …calm and composed on the outside but ruthless inside…
try sons of anarchy next the better call saul spin off doesnt quench the thirst

Meanwhile, cancelled shows:
Hart of Dixie
The Messengers
Battle Creek
CSI
The Mentalist (ended)
The Millers
Stalker
Two and a Half Men (ended)
Cristela
Manhattan Love Story
Resurrection
Revenge
Backstrom
The Following
Glee (ended)
Hieroglyph ** cancelled before even showing one episode. The trailer was pretty horrendous
The Mindy Project
A to Z
About a Boy
Allegiance
Bad Judge
Constantine
Marry Me
Parenthood
Parks and Recreation (ended)
The Slap
State of Affairs
Red Band Society

Dexter, Banshee, Homeland, Scandal, The Haves and The Havenots…

Kwa cancelled shows ongeza Crisis na Traveller. Kali sana those two.

Missing
last resort
breakout kings
traveller
mob doctor
crisis

Try Boardwalk Empire and Dexter

Yeah. My list is of stuff cancelled in the last 2weeks by the networks

Was really looking forward to the following season 3

1 Like

In my opinion the new direction of homeland went in the last season is weird. Infact, i honestly can’t remember what it was about, it was just so bonkers…

1 Like

season 3 is there…but no more after that

Wasn’t this supposed to be about the jam on Mombasa Rd. Hiyo heading ichangiwe asap.

Thanks bro will look out for it next time am in nai …Homeland iliisha venye ule msee alihangiwa rest is crap

better this than hitting that road. …as of 5mins ago on ma3route, jam bado imeshikana!

from ma3route:

@janbosire |

My journey on Mombasa road started at 9 in the morning just parked in town few minutes ago… Sheer incompetence on the part of traffic dpt!
posted at 1320hrs

Wah! Crisis was canceled? It was one of the best series.
@Mathice jam bado kubwa. Trucks bado zimefunga as at 25 mins ago nikipita hapo.

si afadhali ungesema zimekongamana

The originator of the thread is the one who derailed it.

Yep… due to public demand

[SIZE=6]Breaking Bad season 6 is still not happening[/SIZE]
Sadly wanting something to happen isn’t enough to make it a reality, so hold your horses before jumping on that Breaking Badseries 6 bandwagon.

Empire News has claimed that the Emmy-Award winning show is to return and published “quotes” from creator Vince Gilligan and star Bryan Cranston to “verify” their report.

Sorry, but it’s a hoax. The article on the satirical site, available here, which claims that Walter White (Cranston) did not actually die at the end of series 5, is uncannily similar to one published by[I]The National Report[/I] back in August.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/breaking-bad-series-6-is-still-not-happening-9801391.html

:(:(:(:frowning: noooooooooo