Mombasani

Suzuki Alto na Mazda Carol ni mambo mbaya. Hata Taita inafika. Wachana na hiyo mijidude ya @introvert majina marefu kama formula za kemia

2 Likes

Hope Kuna watu who remember mtongwe ferryā€¦ if we didnā€™t learn lessons then ,we will never .
ā€¦I donā€™t know why safety issues are always taken for granted!!!

1 Like

and that is why the ferry coxwains let the truck slide into the drink wakiona deree amefanya ujinga

1 Like

MM explain to me like a 2 year old ,how did it happen coz I know those people were lustfully waiting for the lorry to tip over so that waibe soda ā€¦what really happened

I was there. Hiyo horror niliona live, like 20 min after it happened. That day bahari ilikuwa imejaa binadamu wakipigania maisha yao. Then three days later bodies started floating. Tulikuwa tunaenda kuona vile zinatolewa. Remember we used to go swimming on that beach like daily.

My dad aliponea kwa tundu la sindano. He didnā€™t board the ferry and opted to wait for the next one. Him he saw it going down.

Real horror was when walitoa hiyo ferry. All the bodies were like albinos, with no hair and eyes.

For the next month kulikuwa na matanga karibu kila nyumba in mtongwe. That disaster and kayabombo really changed mtongwe for bad. Watu walihama kuhama, ilikuwa exodus.

3 Likes

somethings you just cant explain but some are blaming it on the low tide

1 Like

Mombasa ran out of coffins and body bags.
am still traumatised by the sight i saw in the stadium.
unakumbuka ile kafara ilitolewa hapo?

2 Likes

Sure low tide huwa balaa kwa hizo trailers. Infact they are not supposed to board on low tide

2 Likes

and the sad thing still no one has learnt. Isnt it the other day the anticorruption went after illegal procurement of those vessels ,then i think later Uk had to fire an engineer or something, then here we are another tragedy to happenā€¦ Mungu tulikukosea nini as kenyans ??

1 Like

hakuna guidelines in place to help with such circumstances ?? this is why i say things are taken for granted

somebody was sleeping on the job

1 Like

2hrs issokei, Likoni ukienda is a 17min drive babaā€¦

PSā€¦ Usirushe mawe, bado utataftwo when head is free of akoho