Mombasani

To be honest, and because I don’t indulge and therefore my judgement is straight, I did not find any of the Mtwapa girls mecho cleansing material. For real.

Kisumu stinks too. Like a loo that has not been flushed after multiple use over weeks. Kwanza area ya stadium.

Lemme guess,we gentrify the place
[ATTACH=full]127944[/ATTACH]
…was in algarve (Portugal) and they have the same buildings and roads (size and manner-not design) but ain it a place to get lost in …best place in Europe to date(my secret get away)

vaa helmet ya chuma mwalimu, they are coming with all sorts of missiles including fis

Ama pale Bella Vista.

He he…siogopi. Hii si kitu nilisikia ni ku-experience first hand wiki Jana.

Hapo waeza kula biriyani ukaamka after elections

Hapo mimi hunywa bila glass na kidole kwenye mdomo wa chupa.

Garbage imeondolewa hapo stadium ama bado. Very hot weather

Ipo tu imetengeneza Got Ranguma.

You meant that Gashui

:)yessir

Did they clear that dumpsite by the way?
It was a stinker.

:D:D:D:D
Kindly disregard my earlier question. I hadn’t seen this.

still there as of friday but i read something in the paper monday that nyang’a nyong’o was going to relocate it.

Oh now he is getting down to serious business after naming streets and banning meetings in hotels? :slight_smile:

i’ll see the work done to believe…

Sioni shida na watu kuishi CBD as long as they maintain cleanliness. In many major cities, so many people reside in the city centre.

It’s a big slum just like Nairobi and its outskirts.

Weeee some hoods are upright and don’t have such shenanigans…watu was ziwani are known to be the most safe area to stay in
…spaki has its fine lowkey bitches…in short 12.00 midnight I can walk around some areas in Mombasa in nai even campo ndani kama jkuat ni stress kutembea usiku…plus in coasto as long as you use the main raids uko safe since most places will have watchmen sleeping outside…
[ATTACH=full]127962[/ATTACH]